Illinois residents must add 10.25% sales tax
- Pure audio mechanism from TEAC designed with specific anti-vibration material
- 8 regulated supplies with one specific for the converter
– BURR-BROWN PCM1792 converter – 24bits/192 kHz, 8x oversampling
– 129 dB dynamic, 129 dB signal/noise
- Differential current outputs
- Current/voltage converters with bipolar transistors.
- Output differential stages with discrete components polarized on A class.
- CD text
- Linear supplies with a low noise toroïdal transformer dedicated to audio stages
- Linear supplies with a specific high quality 30VA transformer dedicated to digital stages
- Low consumption OLED display
- 1 Coaxial and 1 Optical output
- Accepted disc : CD, CD-R, CD-RW. Formats : MP3-WMA-AAC
THE FINEST HIGH END AUDIO DEALER IN CHICAGO
Quintessence Audio Ltd. has served the Chicagoland area since 1977. Our commitment to customer service, quality products and superior demonstration has allowed what began as just a part-time home business, to become Chicago’s premier hi-end audio retailer.
In constantly striving to continue our mission of offering the finest audio products available, we aim to provide our customers with an unbeatable selection of the most respected audio brands. We specialize in a variety of top-tier brands, including Audio Research, Clearaudio, Dynaudio, Pass Labs, SimAudio, Sonus Faber, Wilson Audio, DCS, Boulder, Critical Mass, AMG and McIntosh.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.