0% Financing 3 Years - Apply Today!
Ayon Stealth XS & Ayon CD-TII Transport Package
15 day in home audition as well - have never had one returned, that's how nice it is!
0% Financing for 3 Years!
This combo, the Ayon Stealth XS vacuum tube DAC pre-amplifier coupled with the Amazing Ayon CD-TII vacuum tube Transport, full native DSD 128 will prove to be the best DAC Transport ever at any price.
Wall to wall three dimensional performance, a fast tight bass, warm fluid mids, superb highs that do not roll off. A Pure Class A vacuum tube – Triode performance, that NO Solid State gear can offer, Period…
Did you know that the recoding studios all use vacuum tube microphones, instrument pick-ups & pre-stages in their studio system to lay-down the final recorded tracks!
Try that with a Solid State system, Baby……. It would never be done by the pro’s.
Ayon Audio “The Bugatti of Audio”
The Absolute Sound Magazine Award
Ayon Stealth XS DAC – Vacuum Tube DAC – Pre-Amp Volume Control
Manufactured in Austria, based on the Ayon Stratos DAC platform, the Stratos, big brother to the Stealth XS. The Stealth XS is a reference quality DAC, Pre-amplifier, 100% in the analog domain. Pro recording studios use the Stealth XS to process their audio, that is how nice it is.
Ayon Audio has really outdone themselves again! Every time a new model is released, which is about every 4 to 5 years, we think to ourselves – will the new model be even better.
I have to confess we do that here at USA Tube Audio and I can confirm that every time Ayon Audio introduces a new model, we are stunned that Ayon can yet squeeze out a superior performance over their Legacy model being replaced.
Ayon has done it again. The Stealth XS vacuum tube DAC will amaze and stun you. The soundstage is so realistic to the live event, the Stealth XS is so good, that your speakers will disappear during playback. Wall to wall three dimensional performance!
The Stealth XS can do it all – computer playback DSD professional audio use. The Quad differential gain stage, composed of 2x 6N6P dual triodes per channel a total of 4 6N6P’s are so liquid, you will find yourself fully captivated and engaged.
Also 4x 6Z4 tubes for the power supply and signal rectification. Amazing! The Stealth XS DAC HD high capacity power supply setup in a “bridge” rectification design, is genius.
The Stealth XS will prove to be an intricate component, a must have machine in your system.
Features & Design
The Ayon Stealth XS vacuum tube DAC is a world class DAC and 100% analog Preamplifier
Pure Class A triode vacuum tube operation, RCA and XLR balanced output.
Ayon believes in the shortest signal paths. Advanced circuit design – Pure Class A operation!
- Monitored sequenced soft start – extended tube life
- Warm up function
- Zero negative feedback
- Ultra short signal path
- Simplest direct circuit path
- Low output impedance
- No solid state devices – analog tube output
- Minimal discrete wiring
- No followers or buffers
- Premium quality parts throughout
- Fully hand assembled superb craftsmanship
- Independent analog output stage – left and right channel
- Analog inputs RCA – XLR Balanced Output / RCA SE Output
- All digital inputs included
- Internal hardware PCM up-sampler for CD sources to 24/192K (can be disabled)
- Native 192kHz PCM to DSDx128 conversion
- Ultra-low jitter internal clock generator
- USB input 24/192 asynchronous and DSD
HD Power Supply
HD power supplies have enhanced AC line noise conditioning. Separate power transformer windings provide a pure power source serving the Quad 4x 6H30 output stage.
Electrolytic capacitors with huge electrical storage capacity.
- 2 separate R-Core Low noise power transformer – digital & analog
- 4x 6N6P output stage – 4x 6Z4 power supply and tube rectification
- Choke – filtered power supply – coupled with special film caps
- HD power supply provides a high speed energy
- Independent, isolated power supplies for each stage of amplification
- Monitored DC filament – soft start extending tube life to 8k hours
- AC power line conditioner.
- 10 independent voltage regulators
Hand selected premium components
- Premium High speed audiophile coupling capacitors
- Premium quality tube sockets – gold pins
- Premium capacitors MKP 1%
- Premium quality RCA & XLR connectors
- Gold PCB
Aircraft grade aluminum chassis. Elegant brushed aluminum. Anti resonance, non magnetic chassis. Hand assembled superb level of craftsmanship.
- Panel engraving
- Aluminum feet – resonance absorbing
- Chassis finish: black
Digital/Analog Converter Ayon Stealth Conversion rate 32 bit, PCM up to 192k, 64xDSD, 128x DSD DAC configuration 8 mono DACs to 2- stereo outs Tube complement – Analog output 6N6P Dynamic range> 128dB Output level @1 kHz / Rms 0-10V Output impedance Single-Ended-RCA~ 300 Ohms Output impedance Balanced-XLR~ 300 Ohms Digital input 1 x S/PDIF, 1 x AES/EBU, 1 x Toslink,
1 x BNC, 1 x USB, 1 x I2S, 3 x BNC for DSD Analog line input/output RCAAnalog output RCA & XLR BALANCED S/N ratio> 120 dB Frequency response20Hz – 50kHz +/- 0.2dB Total harmonic distortion @ 1kHz< 0.001% Remote control Yes Dimension (WxDxH)18.89 x 16.53 x 4.33 inches Weight44 lbs Specifications subject to change without notice
Ayon CD-T II – Tube Transport – Vacuum Tube – PCM to DSD
After more than 5 years’ production time of the CD-T and its unbroken success we have decided to essentially rework it and equip it with some special features. We have kept the legendary Philips Pro drive (to our opinion one of the best sounding CD-drive ever built and reissued again), the dual digital tube buffer with 6H14 (operating in the MHz range) and of course the typical elegant and timeless “Ayon” chassis. Special attention was paid to the new clocking system, the modified power supply, the new dual ground system and the possibility to raise the bitrate of the CD to DSD 128 by means of our DSD-converter module (optional). The CD-clamp-system was also optimized further and all digital outputs were galvanically insulated from each other; additionally, the classical and the tube-buffered outputs on the rear-panel are designed switchable.
The CD-T Mk II was designed to play compact discs with a new stunning level of resolution, dynamics and musical naturalness. The overall sense of transparency and purity is simply breath-taking, offering a sense of relaxed intimacy with the recorded performance. The CD-T Mk II is perfectly engineered with a very high built quality.
Full-featured Top Loader CD-Transport
We believe that the simplest circuits work best together with the shortest signal path. That is why our pre-amplifiers to date have used single-ended pure class-A circuitry. The shorter the signal path is, the less possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths.
● Warm up function
● Ultra short signal path
● Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability
● Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation
● No DC servo that degrades the signal
● High quality parts throughout
● Fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship
● Low jitter digital audio clock system
● High precision clock
● 6H14 tube (digital output – signal buffer)
● A virtually jitter-free – 1 picoseconds – digital clocking system
● Digital output – S/PDIF (RCA), BNC, I2S, AES/EBU (XLR)
The power supplies have been further refined with new components and enhanced AC line noise filtration. Separate power transformer windings and filters provide total isolation between the CD-mechanism and digital signal.
● 2 separate R-Core / Low noise – insulated power transformer for digital audio signals & CD-mechanism
● Innovative power supply provides a high speed energy delivery on transients
● AC power line filter to avoid noise and hash from entering into the unit.
● 6 separate FET voltage regulators
The type of parts used therefore must have a synergistic relationship to the circuit they are placed in. It is this relationship of which type of part to use where, that ranks our products apart from the mass.
● Selected, premium quality passive components used in all applications
● High quality grade E-capacitors
● High quality – RCA, BNC & XLR jack
● Gold-plated industrial grade PCB
The high grade aluminum chassis impart a richer, more lustrous tonality with a cleaner back-ground and less hash and grain. All brushed anodized anti-vibration-resonance and non-magnetic chassis’s are fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship.
● Backlit function buttons
● Modified suspension system to isolate the CD-transport from mechanical vibrations
● Anti-vibration magnetic integral CD-clamp system combined with dark acrylic CD-cover
● The aluminium feet are resonance absorbing types
● Metal remote commander
● Chassis finish: black / chrome
CD-Player Ayon CD-T II Conversion rate16-44.1 or PCM to DSD 128 CD- mechanism Philips Pro II Tube complement (digital signal) 6H14 Dynamic range> 120dB Intrinsic Jitter 1 pico-second RMS Digital output – (vacuum tube) 75 Ω S/PDIF (RCA), 110 Ω AES/EBU (XLR)Digital output BNC, I2S Digital output – DSD (optional) 3 x BNC ( DSD-L, DSD-R, DSD-WCLK ) S/N ratio> 119 dB Frequency response 20Hz – 20kHz +/- 0.3dB Total harmonic distortion @ 1kHz< 0.001% Remote control Yes Dimension (WxDxH) cm48x36x12 cm Weight41 lbs
Specifications subject to change without notice