Furman Elite-15 PFi Open Box
- 13 AC outlets with three isolated banks:
- one bank of 4 outlets (2 unswitched, 2 switched)
- one bank of 4 outlets with additional ultrasonic filtering for digital or video components (2 unswitched, 2 switched)
- one bank of 4 high-current outlets with Power Factor Correction peak current charging (2 unswitched, 2 switched with delayed turn-on)
- one unswitched front-panel convenience outlet
- rear-panel AC outlets use hospital-grade connectors to grip plugs firmly
- Series Multi-Stage Protection surge suppression system can withstand multiple catastrophic voltage spikes
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown circuitry monitors incoming AC and automatically cuts off power to connected equipment if overvoltage is detected
- Power Factor Technology "current reservoir" for amplifiers, receivers, and subwoofers (over 45 amps peak charge)
- wide-bandwidth EMI/RFI noise filtering for clearer sound and picture
- 3 sets of coaxial RF connections for cable TV, satellite, and antenna
- RJ-11 phone line input and output
- 12-volt trigger input with bypass button
- maximum current rating: 15 amps
- 2 retractable front-panel LED lamps to illuminate an equipment rack or cabinet
- 17"W x 4-1/8"H x 17-1/2"D
- weight: 15 lbs.
What's in the box:
Furman Elite-15 PFi owner's manual
- Power Conditioner
- 7' AC power cord
- 2 Piece power cord bracket
- 2 Machine screws
- 2 Rack mount brackets
- 6 Rack mount machine screws
- 6 Flat washers
- 6 Spacers
- Owner's guide (English/ French/ Spanish)
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 14 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.