you can buy cheaper speaker stands but we all know the old saying "You get what your pay for".
will receive a pair of stands with each order.
are not your typical cheaply made stands from plywood or MDF. What makes
our stands so strong? We use a Dado and Rabbet joint to give
added strength to the center support, in addition each stand is
secured together with 10 - two inch recessed
screws that allows our stands to support very heavy speakers. Only
clear select grade lumber is used in the construction of our stands.
You will not find a stronger,
higher quality stand than ours. Please check out the pictures and our excellent
allow you to change the dimensions up to 10" wide X 10"
deep and 10" tall for no extra charge.
Please check us out at www.CustomSpeakerStands.com
Please send us a message at [email protected] with your 6 selections from the list below in
order for us to begin the prompt construction of your stands.
1. Tilt or Non-Tilting stand. (Non-Tilting
stand will not have rear lip on top plate)
2. Choose a size for the top and bottom
platforms (up to 10" X 10")
(Top and Bottom Platforms can be
the same size or different)
3. Choose a height for your stands.
(Height must be between 5 and 10 inches.
Measured from the floor to the front top of the stand.
Tilting model is approximately 1 inch taller in front than back)
4. Edging on top of base platforms. Choices are
Angle, Rounded or None.
5. Color of Stain. View Stain choices below.
Choose from the following 12 Stains:
1. Antique Cherry
3. Brown Mahogany
4. Dark Walnut
5. Early American
6. English Chestnut
7. Georgian Cherry
8. Golden Oak
9. Red Mahogany
10. Red Oak
11. Sedona Red
12. Special Walnut
Type of final finish. Choices are Satin, Semi-Gloss or Gloss.
Please note that since each pair of stands are custom hand made we require up to 20 working days to build and finish your stands.
We expertly package your stands and use USPS
Priority Shipping. Since we are centrally located in St. Louis Missouri delivery time is generally 3 to 4 business
days from time of shipping.
strive to have your Custom-Made Stands constructed and shipped within 15-20 Business Days of receiving the details of how you would like them to be built.
If you need them sooner, we do offer an expedited option for an
additional fee of $25.
More information and pictures about our stands can be found at:
Recent feedback from customers:
* First class pack-some really superior stands,
awesome fit&finish-real deal here!
* Beautiful High Quality Stands, Very Nice and
my Speakers Sound Better, Thank You
* Outstanding Seller!!! Excellent Quality and
Very Attractive Speaker Stands!!!
* Insane quality for the price. Very satisfied.
* Beautiful, well made - exactly as ordered.
Great communication - thank you!
* Great craftsman - beautiful stands, size,
staining exactly to specs.
* Excellent seller ,great quality material will
definitely recommend to others
* Speaker stands for HPM 100 were perfect, Easy
to assemble and well made
* Truly excellent seller - safe packer/fast
shipper - highly recommended!!!
* Excellent product would recommend to anyone,
shipping was free, packaged well
* Beautiful stands - truly awesome seller -
* Unbelievably packed!!! Such a beautiful
stand! Will recommend to EVERYONE!!!!
* A+++ stands and transaction! Look great!
everything as promised.
* Well made, easy to assemble...PERFECT! Many
* Excellent product, would buy again
* Very nice quality item. Great price for hand
craftsmanship. Very nice seller!
* Nicely done! A good find & fits my
* Well engineered, hand crafted product, looks
great. Packed well. Well done!
* The stands are awesome will be ordering two
more soon,thank you very much
* Excellent craftsmanship; enjoying the stands
* Easy to assemble. Look great.
* High Quality stands! Packed well! Highly
* Top quality, beautiful! Super FAST shipping!
* AAA+ Transaction/Fast Shipment/Item Packaged
* Well crafted & finished, Clear
instructions and labeling of parts.
* Beautiful speaker stands! Goes great with my
JBL L36 speakers
* Great speaker stand--looks good, very sturdy,
and easy to assemble. Thanks