Marantz M-cr611-Desktop network receiver/CD player with Apple AirPlay®, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth®
this is our demo --full factory warranty
Marantz's versatile music machine
Looking for a stereo receiver with more onboard music options than just the AM and FM radio bands? Then check out the Marantz M-CR611. Sure, the AM/FM tuner is there. But you'll also find a built-in CD player, wireless network capability, Bluetooth, and Apple AirPlay to extend your listening choices far beyond local radio stations. It's all underneath the hood of a compact chassis — perfect for a bedroom, office, dorm room, or den, anywhere you may not have room for separate components.
So many wireless listening options...
With built-in Wi-Fi, the M-CR611 will wirelessly stream music even if your router isn't within reach, so you can play music from networked computers, online music services like Pandora® and Spotify®, or free Internet radio stations from around the world. Built-in Bluetooth makes it super-easy to stream tunes from a smartphone, tablet, and even some computers without a home network.
Due to changes implemented by Pandora, this receiver is temporarily unable to connect to the Pandora service. A firmware update to resolve this issue is currently available.
Apple AirPlay allows you to enjoy songs from your iPhone® and iPad®, or from iTunes® on your Mac® or PC. Or if you'd prefer the simple convenience of CDs, just pop one into this unit's built-in player. That's a whole lot of music choices built into a single compact component that can make your speakers sing with legendary Marantz sound.
And plenty of connections for your other stuff, too
This versatile Marantz also offers plenty of inputs for your analog and digital sources, so you can connect a separate disc player or even the audio from your TV. Front- and rear-panel USB ports are perfect for mass storage devices loaded up with digital music files, including high-res audio with sampling rates up to 24-bit/192kHz, as well as DSD files. Or plug your iPod or iPhone into the front port for digital playback using this receiver's high-quality digital decoding. You'll also find aconvenient output for a powered subwoofer, in case you need to augment the bass response of your bookshelf speakers.
Control it with your smartphone or tablet
This little receiver does a lot, and it's easy to control with the Marantz Remote app for Apple® and Android™ devices. Download this free app to your smartphone, so you can get your music playing the second you walk in the room. The app lets you choose from hundreds of free Internet radio streams, play tunes from your music server, or even control your iPod when it's plugged into the receiver.
- 50 watts x 2 into 6 ohms (1 kHz) at 0.7% THD in stereo mode
- 4-channel amplifier lets you bi-amp one pair of compatible speakers or drive a second pair with independent volume control for each pair
- built-in CD player (plays standard CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs)
- built-in Wi-Fi for music streaming over your wireless home network
- built-in Bluetooth with NFC (Near Field Communication) pairing for wirelessly streaming audio from compatible smartphones, tablets, and computers
- Media Playback Features:
- Apple AirPlay® for streaming music from an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or computer running iTunes
- built-in streaming from Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet radio and thousands of free Internet radio stations (subscription required for some services)
- firmware update needed to connect to Pandora: available now
- DLNA 1.5 certified for streaming music from a compatible networked PC or network attached storage device
- front- and rear-panel USB input for playing music from an iPod or USB memory device
- plays high-resolution digital music files via USB storage device or a networked computer (PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution; DSD up to 2.8 MHz .dsf files)
- gapless playback of digital music files (for WAV, FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, DSD only)
- free Marantz Remote app for Apple and Android lets you control the receiver with your smartphone or tablet over Wi-Fi
- Apple AirPlay requires a wireless home network.
Connections and Dimensions:
- 2 optical digital inputs
- RCA analog stereo input
- analog stereo outputs
- preamp output for a powered subwoofer
- Ethernet port for wired network connection
- 2 USB inputs (1 front, 1 back)
- binding post speaker connectors
- headphone minijack (3.5mm)
- 11-1/2"W x 4-7/16"H x 12-1/2"D
- weight: 7.4 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- MFR # M-CR611