0% Financing 36 Months - Apply Below: https://www.usatubeaudio.com/financing/
Ayon Spirit V Link: https://www.usatubeaudio.com/product/amplification/power-amps/ayon-spirit-v/
over 4 decades, Ayon Audio has been handcrafting world class vacuum
tubes and vacuum tube audio equipment, setting the benchmark and new
standards for high end audio performance. Altruistic reliability,
product durability, Ayon Iconic design and superb resale value.
the very first Ayon Spirit market launch in 2008, the New Ayon Spirit V
is astonishing consumers and professionals with a new benchmark of
sonic precision and performance reliability. The Ayon Audio Spirit V
Integrated inspires the admiration and loyalty of Audiophiles worldwide.
Styled to fit a new, modern design with unsurpassed audio quality.
Pure Class A Spirit V is a new generation of a fully balanced design,
vacuum tube KT150 stereo integrated power amplifier, 70+70 Watts RMS,
Pentode, Triode operation. It took years of development and refinement
resulting in unique minimalist true balanced circuit topology to produce
an accurate and seductive holographic soundstage. Musical finesse with
fine details and powerful performance has been combined, without
compromise, into one convenient chassis with affordable pricing. We are
confident that the value and musical performance will again set a new
musical experience in high end audio.
The new Spirit V is not
simply updated version of the Spirit III; it is a totally new re-design,
new system processing and protection circuit boards. All the gain and
driver stages have been also re-designed and optimized, providing for
the shortest signal path and direct signal flow. The new volume control
is incredibly accurate, the new driver stage choke and the new output
transformer has improved stability by 100%; as well as many other design
modifications. The result is a flagship at an affordable price. A fast
tight bass, wide open three dimensional midrange, super smooth highs
that do not roll off. The transparent, holographic soundstage are the
strengths of this remarkable integrated amplifier.
The Spirit V is elegant, superb craftsmanship with a timeless appearance. Truly a new milestone!
The Spirit V Integrated is also available as a pure stereo power amp, the Spirit V P/A.
Features & Design
Full-featured true balanced tube stereo power amplifier
Switchable between pentode and triode mode
KT150 power output tubes Ideal also for more difficult loudspeaker loads
The choice of signal and power tubes have a significant influence on
the sound and hence on the inspiration and joy of listening. This is not
only the decision between good and bad tubes but finally the
interaction of the different types of tubes and their combination that
are used in the various Ayon amplifiers.
We believe that the simplest circuits work best together with the
shortest signal path. The shorter the signal path is, the less
possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the
wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a
very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a
more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths.
- Logical sequenced soft-start power up for extended tube life
- Power tube and electronic protection circuit system
- 0dB negative feedback (of any kind )
- Ultra short signal path
- Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability
- No solid state devices in the signal path
- High current and low impedance design that operates tubes in the best areas their curves
- Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation
- Automatic and manual bias adjustment
- No followers or buffers in the signal path
- High quality parts throughout
- Selector switch engages relays located near RCA jacks to switch all inputs
power supplies have been further refined with new components and
enhanced AC line noise filtration. Separate power transformers, chokes
and filters provide total isolation between the input and output stages
which makes this a pure power source. We also use electrolytic
capacitors with much larger storage capacity to make up for the loss in
filtering when using resistors in lieu of inductors.
- Low noise –insulated power transformers
- Power transformer is encased, excellent damped and RFI/EMI shielded
- Innovative power supply provides a high speed energy delivery on transients
- Choke filtered power supply
- Separate and isolated power supplies over each stage of amplification
- High current filament-regulator for pre and driver tubes
- Regulated DC filament supplies with soft start
- AC power line filter to avoid noise and hash from entering into the unit.
- High capacitance energy storage.
- Current in-rush limiting
- Auto sequencing - Power on cycle completes in 1 minute
Dual Grounding System
modification of the grounding topology leads to increased rejection of
noise from the power supply and other areas. The dual grounding topology
used in all of our amplifiers is quite unique to the whole hi-end tube
amplification industry. Such extensive topology provides for quieter
backdrop for which the music can unfold in its entirety. It further
establishes the quick and controlled bass response and the full-bodied
expression of the high frequency. The ground leg of the signal has not
been neglected and given meticulous attention in its implementation. The
importance of proper grounding cannot be over emphasized.
- Ground switch
- Central one-point star earth grounding
- Dual grounding system (switchable)
super-wide bandwidth output transformer’s major strength is that it can
deliver the current in the bass, while at the same time maintaining the
speed in the high frequencies, dramatically improving the square wave
response of the amplifier. The effect is a much more natural and relaxed
sound with much better clarity, resolution and fluidity.
- Super-wide bandwidth high performance output transformer
- High efficiency with low insertion loss for optimal current and voltage transfer
- Multiple tight layering and coupling for extended frequency response
- Output transformers are sealed with an anti-resonance compound material
type of parts used therefore must have a synergistic relationship to
the circuit they are placed in. It is this relationship of which type of
part to use where, that ranks our products apart from the mass.
- Selected, premium quality passive components used in all applications
- High speed & high quality audiophile grade coupling capacitors
- Special tube sockets with beryllium- copper spring pins, custom made by Ayon
- WBT NextGen – binding posts
- High quality – RCA input jack
- Neutrik/Swiss - XLR chassis connectors
- Special isolated - internal wiring
- Silver-copper matrix - internal signal cable
- Gold-plated industrial grade PCB
high grade aluminum chassis impart a richer, more lustrous tonality
with a cleaner background and less hash and grain. All brushed anodized
anti-vibration-resonance and non-magnetic chassis’s are fully hand
assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship.
- Improved heat ventilation chassis
- Custom-made machined control knobs
- The aluminium feet are resonance absorbing types
- Backlit “ayon” logo
- All front & rear panel descriptions are engraved
- Ground switch
- Chassis finish: black / chrome
Specifications Amplifier Ayon Spirit V Integrated Class A
Class of Operation Triode* or Pentode mode, Class A - Tube Complement 4x KT-150 – 2x 12AX7 – 2x 6SN7 - Load Impedance 4 & 8 Ohms - Bandwidth10Hz – 60kHz / -3dB - Output Power Pentode mode 2 x 70 W Output - Power Triode mode 2 x 45 W RMS - Input sensitivity for full power 500mV - Input Impedance at 1 kHz100 - Volume Control Alps - Potentiometer - Remote Control Yes - Inputs 3x Line In, 1 x XLR In, 1 x Direct In - Output 1 x Pre out - Dimensions (WxDxH) inches 18.9″ x 14.57″ x 9.84″ - Weight 73 lbs.
Specifications subject to change without notice
No, we do not use ultra-linear/triode operation – Inferior for High End Audio
electronic circuits are those used to couple a tetrode/triode or
pentode vacuum-tube to a load (e.g. to a loudspeaker).
is also know as ‘distributed loading’; a circuit technique patented by
Alan Blumlein in 1937. Ultra-Linear “distributed loading” was intended
for guitar amps, etc.
• In pentode or triode, in which the
screen-grid is connected to a stable DC voltage so there are no signal
variations on the screen-grid (i.e. the screen-grid has 0% of the
plate’s output signal impressed on it), or
• In triode, in which
the screen-grid is connected to the plate (i.e. the screen-grid has 100%
of the plate’s output signal voltage impressed on it), or
blend of triode and pentode, in which the screen-grid has a percentage
(between 0% and 100%) of the plate’s output signal impressed on it. This
is the basis of the Ultra-Linear “distributed load circuit” and is seen
as a form of feedback, which alters the behavior of the electron stream
passing from cathode to anode.
Ultra-linear/Triode introduces negative feedback, which squashes and compresses the sonic performance.
the Pentode/Triode operation will yield a vastly superior response and
more of a “tactile” or SET sound, more of a three dimensional sonic
signature. Quite Superior!
PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE
Our 90 Day Price Protection Guarantee assures our clients of our continued commitment to full satisfaction and delight.
Should you find any Hi Fi product we offer from an Authorized Dealer
in the USA for a lower price than the price you paid to us, we will
gladly refund to you the difference plus 10% of that difference.
Open 7 days, 10am to 8pm Ocean West
USA Tube Audio - Since 1976
Please call 1-800-676-1085 Sales X2 USA + Canada