Carefully maintained, one-owner unit, almost indistinguishable from new. Lightly used, estimated total usage ~500-700 hours. Very versatile, great sound, no-brainer to setup and use. Let's you power it on and just start enjoying your music - no fuss or hassles.
Peachtree Audio's original Nova integrated amp/DAC was an instant classic when introduced: versatile, impeccably built and impressively capable. But the power it generated topped out at 80 watts into 6 ohms, and for some, that wasn't enough. Peachtree heard the input from their fans, went back to the design lab, and came up with the nova125, a refined re-imagining of that earlier model. From the muscular, ultra clean 125 watts of power it generates into each channel, to the redesigned asynchronous USB input/DAC combination that tames all digital sources, the nova125 stands ready to serve as the beating heart of your audiophile music system.
Subtle refinements will help you wrest every bit of musical enjoyment from your music library. A single 6N1P triode vacuum tube, inexpensive and easy to find, sits at the core of the switchable preamp stage, and will warm and smooth your file-based and streaming digital music sources on demand. It can also be switched on for the built-in headphone amplifier, for a pleasing private listening experience.
- 125 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.5% THD
- 220 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.5% THD
- hybrid vacuum tube/solid-state design
- vacuum tube preamp stage (uses a single 6N1P triode input tube) can be switched in to add warmth and smooth the jagged waveforms of highly compressed digital sources
- high-current class D solid state power amp
- built-in headphone amp drives demanding headphones with ease
- built-in ESS 9023 Sabre 24-bit/192kHz upsampling digital-to-analog converter (DAC)
- decodes MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, WAV, PCM, and Apple lossless
- digital audio inputs: 1 USB (Type B), 1 optical (Toslink), and 2 coaxial (S/PDIF)
- supported sample rates:
- USB: up to 24-bit/192kHz
- coaxial: up to 24-bit/192kHz
- optical: up to 24-bit/96kHz
- 1 pair RCA analog audio inputs
- 1 pair RCA audio preamp outputs (for connecting a powered subwoofer, outboard power amplifier, or using the nova125 as a stand-alone DAC)
- headphone output (full-size 1/4" jack)
- 12V trigger input enables power on/off control from external sources
- heavy-duty binding-post speaker connectors