How musical is this sub? Awesome musicality. You can hear the tunes in the toms. Just beautiful. I have black speakers, black surrounds, black center - and this BEAUTIFUL wood which just doesn't match. Buy this so I can get a black one, please. Have all the boxes, manual, and power cord. $75 ships in 48 states.
Gravis II is a perfect choice for more demanding audio systems.
It features a front-firing 10” passive radiator with a down-firing 10” active unit, along with a high current 400W Class AB amp. The combination of a larger cabinet, perfectly tuned to the larger driver compliment, and 400 watts of refined power provides excellent bass extension with the speed, impact, and nuance required to underpin the most engaging music and theater systems.
- Loudspeaker Type: Passive radiator bass-reflex loading active subwoofer
- Woofer: 1 x 260mm (10”) very long throw, treated paper cone, wide rubber surround woofer
- Passive Radiator: 1 x 260mm (10”) very long throw, treated paper cone, wide rubber surround
- Amplifier Type: High linearity Class AB
- Power amplifier (max): 350 W rms, 700 W (peak)
- Frequency response @-6dB/@-3dB (in room): From 25/35 Hz to Fc (user adjustable)
- Mains input voltage: Factory selected, 120Vac - 60Hz or 230 Vac - 50 Hz
- Fuse: T6.3A (110Vac, 60Hz); T3.15A (230V, 50Hz)
- Fuse System protection: Output signal short circuit Over-heating; DC Fault
- Volume Controls: Independent Master and LFE volume controls
- Crossover Control: Continuously adjustable Crossover frequency (30 to 120Hz)
- Single phase inversion switch (0/180°): Yes
- Auto switch-on/off (deselectable): Yes
- Audio signal inputs
- LFE (Low Frequency Effect), single phono plug, line level signal
- High level signals, Neutrik 4-pole Speakon©
- Power consumption: 0.5 W (Stand-by) 450W (Rated power)
- Finishes: Matte White, Piano Black, Wood
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15.9" x 14" x 16" including feet
- Weight: Approx 47.3 lbs
- Supplied accessories: User manual, AC Power cord
Moreover, Gravis II's rear panel features a complete connectivity solution that allows for both perfectly blended musical sub bass and powerful, percussive, home theater bass. A wide sound field reproduction is the result whenever this subwoofer unit is matched with a loudspeaker system. Its sound is rock-solid, fast, and has startling depth.