CEntrance DACport is a reference-quality, stereo 24-bit / 96kHz Digital
to Analog Converter (DAC) that reveals the subtlest details in your
music. It also features a Class-A headphone amplifier. Featuring
CEntrance's proprietary AdaptiWave 24-bit USB audio technology,
JitterGuard clock management system, and highest dynamic range, DACport
is a truly superb portable USB DAC.
DACport makes the audiophile
experience portable. Listen to pristine-quality playback anywhere; at a
coffee shop, at work, or on a trip, with no need to sacrifice sound
quality for portability. With plug 'n play operation, DACport packs a
lot of features into its cigar-sized, anodized aluminum tube and set new
standards in portability, convenience and sound quality.
I use this on my iMac to feed a mini power amp and a pair of B&W LM-1 monitors for nearfield listing on my desktop. I actually prefer the sound from the DACport compared to the Audioquest Dragonfly Red.
I purchased this new. Downsizing my system so I have to sell this, along with my desktop amp and the B&W monitors, because I am moving and will have limited space. It was used lightly in a smoke- and pet-free environment at very low listening levels. Serious inquires only. Price in USD. Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees.
You can read more about this unit on the CEntrance web site: http://centrance.com/products/dacport/
Also, check out John Atkinson's glowing Stereophile review: http://www.stereophile.com/headphones/centrance_dacport_usb_headphone_amplifier/index.html
- Audiophile-grade D/A converter plays 24-bit/96 kHz HD music with bit-perfect accuracy.
- Headphone amp designed for listening without fatigue, offers clarity, soundstage and detail.
- No drivers needed. Plug 'n play operation with most laptops, nettops and music servers.
- No power adapter”Both products use USB power and work anywhere you take your laptop.
- DACport's 1/4-inch headphone jack drives the most advanced headphones on the market.
Order now for audiophile listeing quality in a portable headphone DAC and headphone amp.
- Sample Rate: 96kHz (Also: 44.1 kHz, 48kHz and 88.2kHz)
- Resolution: 24-bit (Also supports 16-bit)
- Connection: USB1.1 or 2.0, driverless
- Communication: AdaptiWave proprietary USB technology
- Local clock: 10 ppm precision, 1 ps jitter
- Compatibility: Any computer running Mac, PC, Linux, or iOS
- Frequency Response: 20Hz...40kHz +/-0.2dB
- Dynamic Range: 113 dB, re +12 dBu, max gain
- THD+N: 0.0018% / -95 dB (FS, 1kHz)
- Noise Floor: 7 V RMS (A-weight), max gain
- Audio Output: Stereo 1/4" jack
- LX output level: +6dBV
- Input power USB bus (no external power supply needed)
- Internal power supplies ±9V, super-clean, dual analog rails
- Unit Dimensions: 4.5" (11.4cm) L, 1" (2.5cm) W, 1" (2.5cm) H
- Weight: 2.5 ounces (72 grams)
- Custom-designed belt clip (DACport only)
- 6' (1.83m) low-EMI USB cable
- Protective carrying pouch made of soft felt