CYBER MONDAY SALE!!
Now only $399!!
FREE SHIPPING IN US!!
Wayne's Audio proudly present you our Specially New designed Universal Turntable Periphery Stabilizing Outer Ring Clamp SS-U.
The newer design outer ring weights 3.2lbs, 11mm thick “without” weights.
This special design is for these thinner platter or the platter is a little bit bigger than some other platters , because the previous model with the weights on the bottom might hit the belt or the control knob or the turntable surface.
Outer rings are used to alleviate the problem of vinyl records no longer being playable when warped. Furthermore, even the slightest warps can easily cause damages to the stylus/needle when played.
This product is revolutionary for vinyl playback and can not only fix warps quickly in seconds, but also improve speed stability when the outer ring is installed.
The normal flat record only sits on 60% of the platter, while the remaining 40% is in free air induction distortion from styles feedback. The outer ring is designed to contact a record's edges, improving coupling to the platter to 90% contact. The ring effectively removes record resonance and noise by up to 40%.
This is a huge improvement in dynamics, detail retrieval ,complete low-frequency control, 10 db plus in background noise reduction, up to 50% improvement SRA tracking. These all result in reference level vinyl playback.
This outer ring has been through trials over many turntables such as the Micro Seiki, Clearaudio, VPI, Music hall, Miracord, Hanss, Kronos, Triangle art, Audio Note, Rega, Basis Audio, Thorens, Linn, etc....and works wonderfully.
The special sitting disc comes with your order and can be used to easily sit on the outer ring for centering, can be placed on the small outside diameter to achieve the best results, and can also protect your ring record and the platter when not in play.
This product is guaranteed to improve your listening experience - A Complete Turntable Upgrade!!
Please view my website waynesaudio.com
Here is the YouTube video for Wayne's audio Outer ring:
My Outer ring is universal and fully comparable with their like: VPI, Clearaudio....ring; mine can also fit other brand’s platter too. I am the
manufacture and I directly sell to the consumers, no middleman. So The rings cost only half of their price but the effect is the same.
I have great customer's feedback on eBay, Audiogon &
Audio Mart, please review them, make an
offer, try it on, and I am sure you will love it.
And please take a look my other items.
Wayne is very responsive, has a great product at a very decent price. This ring is a great accessory. Makes bass well-articulated, instruments are clearly defined, brings out details that I've never heard in recordings. Very recommended.
Great product! Works perfectly on my VPI Scoutmaster 2. Definitely recommend this product!!
Very nice transaction with Wayne. The outer ring is beautifully made and works perfectly. Thanks! A+++
Excellent seller.The ring is very high quality built and the shipping and packaging is first class. Excellent communications You can read more about it here on a thread I started. very highly recommend.!! http://vpiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9647
Excellent item! This is what I always wanted and finally I found it with price reasonable enough to purchase it. The ring clamp is not only for slightly warped records but also significantly improve sound quality. Since I got the ring clamp I always use it on my VPI Scoutmaster II when I play the record. Thank you Wayne for great product and pleasant professional communication.
Very nice turntable ring, excellent weight and balance. Very nice option to be able to add or remove the additional weights depending upon compatibility of turntable. A+++
It was great to meet WayneC, product was as advertised and transaction was easy, he even delivered the product to my home and make sure it worked properly! I would highly recommend WayneC to any buyers. In addition, WayneC also makes some awesome power amps, check them out at Waynes Audio! Thanks Wayne!
Excellent seller, perfect condition, we'll packed and quick turnaround. Would deal with Wayne again without reservation.
Wow! What a great product and great price. This outer ring took my analog rig to the next level of clarity. I highly recommend!!!!
Got Wayne's SV-1 outer ring for my Clearaudio Concept turntable, and it works perfectly. My records are now totally flat, and my tone-arm looks like a linear tracking arm now; it doesn't move a bit. Highly recommended. Thanks for the great product!
Works like a charm to maintain record contact to platter.
Every vinyl enthusiast should buy one of these directly. Dramatic improvement!
Wayne ... beautifully crafted outer ring , thank you so much!!! *****