Absolutely 10/10 (Mint) TEAC NR-7CD integrated amplifier/Network player with TEAC's own CD drive mechanism built in. Has aptX Bluetooth built in. Play high rez files with your thumb drive too.
Absolutely beautiful condition with very low hours. Beautiful build quality.
Comes with everything from the factory.
I have enjoyed it immensely in the short time I have had it.
I am selling to fund a very expensive preamp for moving to separates.
Please note that even though the pics show the Cambridge 851N on top of the amp there is soft plastic on the bottom of the rubber isolation pads to keep the amp pristine. There are no markings on the top of the amp at all.
- All-in-One solution incorporating Integrated Amplifier, Network Player and CD Player
- OpenHome network supporting DSD5.6MHz and PCM384kHz/32-bit via LAN
- Supporting premium music subscription services, TIDAL and qobuz on Internet (*1)
- Built-in Bluetooth® receiver with LDAC™, Qualcomm® aptX™, AAC and SBC codec
- Centre-mounted TEAC-made CD mechanism
- Coaxial and optical digital inputs supporting DSD input (DoP format)
- Hi-Res audio playback from USB flash memory
- NEW VINTAGE design in A3-size footprint
- Dual peak meters and an organic EL display
- Precision machined aluminum knobs with high-precision bearings
- Full stage dual monaural circuit design
- Dual D/A converters for left and right channels by VERITA AK4490
- Up-convert from conventional CD to DSD11.2MHz/PCM352.8kHz (DSD 12.2M/PCM384kHz for 48kHz incoming signal)
- RDOT-NEO (Refined Digital Output Technology NEO) employing Fluency algorithm
- TEAC-OVCS (Octa Volume Control System) for precise volume control
- Robust chassis design and construction
- Dual power amplifier modules by ICEpower deliver 230W + 230W
- AMAC (Aluminum-block Mounted Amplifier Construction) for simplified analog signal paths
- TEAC-HCLD headphone amplifier delivering 500mW+500mW
- 3.5mm 4-polar headphone jack supporting GND separate drive
- Custom EI-core power transformers with 2-way windings
- 4 digital filters
- Dual on-board clocks for 44.1kHz and 48kHz systems incoming digital signal
- Isolated Digital/Analog circuit design
- 3-position patent-registered Pin-point feet
- Large gold-plated binding-post speaker terminals
- Gold-plated RCA jacks
- Detachable IEC power socket and OFC power cord
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.