When looking for an amplifier to take an input signal, amplify it to effortlessly drive even the most demanding loudspeakers without adding anything but pure power, Bryson is a name that comes to many minds. Trusted by hundreds of studios and audiophiles worldwide for delivering clean power and dependable performance for decades, you need not look any further.
The newest 3B3 features both balanced and unbalanced inputs as well as a dedicated power supply for each of the dual mono channels. The newest '3' or cubed series features refinements of over 40 years of development. The balance of the legendary 20 year warranty remains. (Approx 16 years)
This unit was extremely well cared for by its previous (and original) owner and is very clean and dust free. No sign of smoke, pets or kids. The face is blemish free and flawless as is the rest of the amplifier. Indistinguishable from a new unit.
- Balanced XLR and Single ended RCA input
- 2 Channels each with fully independent power supplies including transformers
- 200W into 8 ohms (and up to 300 into 4 ohms) per channel
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Switchable gain (23dB or 29dB)
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- Black 17" Faceplate
AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS -
- CLASS - Dual Mono , Class A/B Operation
- POWER/CH - (8 Ohm) 200W
- POWER/CH - (4 Ohm) 300W
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION - 0.005%
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE - 1Hz to 100kHz
- NOISE - -117dB (Balanced), -12dB (Unbalanced)
- DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 15.5" x 17" x 6.3"
- WEIGHT: 42 Lbs
IN THE BOX -
- Original Box and packing
- Original Manual
- Original power cord (10 AWG)
CONDITION - This unit was extremely well cared for by its previous (and original) owner and is very clean and dust free. No sign of smoke, pets or kids. The face is blemish free and flawless as is the rest of the amplifier. Indistinguisable from a new unit.
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget and are always available for after the sale support.
CONTACT INFO -