VYGER BALTIC M - Beautiful belt turntable with magnetic suspension technology.
This turntable was received as a trade in from one of our customers, who maintained it in very good condition. Color: metallic blue (Porsche-like finish). US power. It ships in original box. Amazingly easy to setup.
"The M in Baltic M stands for magnetic. This model's suspension consists of a set of opposing magnets set into each footer, sufficient to lift the Baltic's not inconsiderable 55-pound weight so that the turntable is essentially floating on air. The motor sits separately outside of this floating assembly, meaning that the only possible way that motor noise can get to the turntable is through the drive belt." CARTRIDGE
This turntable doesn't include the cartridge. Please add $900 for a new Ortofon MC Quintet Black S or inquire about other Ortofon cartridge options. REVIEWS:
Sound & Vision's Michael Trei: "Overall, the V.Y.G.E.R. Baltic M presents music with a big, powerful, and luxuriant sound."
Positive Feedback's Marshall Nack: "The V.Y.G.E.R. Baltic M is an exemplar of the new generation of analog front-ends. You'll find frequency response about as linear as they come. Tone is a pleasant warmish-neutral; timbre is naturalistic; body mass is healthy and flesh is taut—no loose bottom to worry about here. The Baltic M throws an impressive, grand-scale, precise soundstage with life-sized images. It sounds BIG." SPECS.
-The Chassis is machined from 40mm solid blocks of aircraft grade Aluminum
-The Tonearm base is machined from 20mm solid blocks of aircraft grade Aluminum
- SME 312 Tonearm included
- 7kg machined Aluminum platter with special damping face and the thickness is 40mm
- 3 adjustable Feet – Magnet Suspension System - Low resonance
- Massive sealed housing and 2 fitted sintered 3-point bronze bearings
- Motor commutation and speed selection are supervised by an 8-bit micro-controller
- Electronically commutated 3-phase, high-torque motor
- Electronic switching between 33-45 rpm
- Mat integrated inside the acrylic platter
- Polished and hardened steel main bearing
- Rollin geometry on three point
- The power supply unit is suitable for AC 100 - 240V ( 50/60Hz )
- Metallic blue (Porsche)
- There are no critical adjustments or setting up procedures
- Computer optimization for geometry resonance
- Net weight: 26kg
- Width. 51cm
- Depth: 43cm
- Height: 18cm, Record Clamp fitted
- Country of origin: Italy
The box includes extra neodymium super magnets for the feet.
Requires tone arm cable DIN to RCA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Buying details.
Sales in Massachusetts require an additional 6.25% sales tax. Paypal payments, please add 3%, Credit Card 3.5%.
No trades please. Buy with confidence. All sales are final.
International buyers: Please contact us for a shipping quote to your location. For international sales, only wire or check payments, please.
BLINK HIGH END
Boston’s leading high ultra high performance audio. We are located near the prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT University Park.
Premium dealer for AAVIK - ANSUZ - BŒRRESEN - DEVIALET (phantom gold, expert line all models) - ELAC - FINKTEAM speakers- HIDIAMOND cables - HIFIMAN -iLLUSONIC Audio Processor - KROMA AUDIO speakers- LINN (streamers, amps) - PIONEER - ORTOFON - SENNHEISER - TECHNICS (all tables, all electronics) - WARWICK - YAMAHA
Visit our webpage blinkhighend.com for SPECIALS & one time deals.
email [email protected]