One speaker has damage to cabinet on the left and right side of the grill, damage to the back right corner, a scratch near the back left corner, and several magnets pushing up against the grill cloth (see photos). The other speaker cabinet has is free of defects. Complete and ships in original boxes. Serial number matched pair.
- All-new K-702 midrange compression driver, featuring a polyimide diaphragm, for exceptional detail
- For the first time, the Heresy IV features a rear port for the most efficient, fastest air transfer in their class, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies
- K-702 midrange is mated to the K-704 Tractrix® horn for a wide coverage pattern
- K-107-TI titanium diaphragm high-frequency driver with an all-new wide dispersion phase plug for providing exceptionally even high-frequency dispersion
- All-new high fidelity network for truer to life sound, best-in-class efficiency, and power handling
- Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner, more powerful bass
- Designed & assembled in the USA
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.