Aesthetix is a highly respected and award winning manufacturer known for innovative circuitry design that has gained recognition worldwide in some of the very best audio systems.
The IO Eclipse is the flagship, state-of-the-art phono stage and a no-compromise solution for a discerning listener looking for the best sound possible.
The IO is an all tube phono stage designed to mate with some of the very best cartridges made including low-output moving colis. The specific design of this phono stage will develop high gain with extremely low noise. Dual seperate power supplies provide a fully dual mono design and remove any possibility of transformer noise corrupting the delicate audio circuitry.
This is an all black, single owner unit in excellent condition. The power supplies are 220/230V and feed dual channels of the main unit. The power supplies can be changed to 120V at the factory. Please inquire if interested.
All original boxes, packing, manuals and cables are included.
- Peter Moncrief Stealth caps are specifically used in the Eclipse edition.
- High gain / low noise capable of handling low output moving coils.
- Zero feedback.
- Dual discrete resistor volume control w/ 46 position Roederstein resistors (one for each channel)
- Non-linear volume circuitry for optimum sound quality all all levels
- 80dB maximum gain, internally selectable down to 56dB.
- Flexible user selectable loading on the back panel from 47Kohms down to 10ohms.
- All tube amplification and output (16 tubes total).
- Separate vacuum tube regulated power supply utilizing 8 tubes.
- Two sets of XLR and two sets of RCA outputs per channel.
- Input can be either RCA or XLR.
- The Absolute Sound Editors Choice
- Golden Ear Award (TAS)
- 5 Stars - WHAT Hi-Fi - "This is the most natural sounding phono stage we have ever heard"
- Hi-Finews Outstanding Product Award
PREAMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS -
- INPUTS - one phono input, RCA and XLR jacks provided
- OUTPUTS - 2 RCA (SE) and XLR (balanced)
- GAIN - 80dB maximum
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE - +/- 0.25 dB, 20 Hz - 20 Khz
- SIGNAL TO NOISE - 70 dB minimum, A-weighted (ref 1 mv input, 80 dB gain setting)
- INPUT IMPEDANCE - 10 ohms - 47K ohms (adjustable)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE - 1K ohms SE, 600 ohms balanced
- RECOMMENDED LOAD - 10K ohms or greater (SE), 20K ohms or greater (Balanced)
- TUBES / CH - V1-V6 (12AX7); V7 (6DJ8 / 6922); V8 (6SN7)
- POWER CONSUMPTION - 350 watts
- DIMENSIONS (Eclipse IO) - (LxWxH) 18.5" x 19" x 5.5"
- DIMENSIONS (Power supply / ea) - (LxWxH) 18.25" x 19" x 5.6"
- WEIGHT: (Eclipse) - 45 Lbs
- WEIGHT: (Power supplies/ ea) - 55 Lbs
IN THE BOX -
- Original Boxes and packing (3 total)
- Original Manuals
- Original umbilical power cords (power supplies to main unit)
CONDITION - This unit was well cared for by its previous owner and is very clean and dust free. No sign of smoke, pets or kids. The faces are near perfect as is the casework.
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget and are always available for after the sale support.
CONTACT INFO -