The X2 takes everything you love about the new X1 and makes it even better. A larger and quieter plinth supports a thicker 30mm acrylic platter. A new 9" Carbon fiber / aluminum composite tonearm is light and better damped. The X2 steps it up with an improved main bearing and more precise and stable tonearm bearing for super smooth operation. On-board you'll also discover the speed box, digital speed controller keeps your vinyl spinning with precision accuracy.
The X2 has full Azimuth and VTA adjustment for precise tracking and even the counterweight is TPE damped which reduces arm resonance by 50%!
The icing on the cake is the fantastic new Sumiko Moonstone cartridge that is installed and ready to play.
This table is an open box demo and is repacked in the original box with all of the original accys. It will include a full manufacturers warranty.
Overall its in excellent condition with the exception of a small ding on the edge of the acrylic cover and a small ding on the edge of the walnut plinth.
- Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm speed change, which acts as “Speed Box” with ultimate speed stability
- Electronically regulated precision motor with improved damping construction for the least amount of vibration and noise
- Sub-platter with extremely low 0.001mm bearing tolerances
- Stainless steel platter-bearing with soft bronze bushing and teflon mirrors for lowest rumble and noise, and a stable, accurate speed transmission
- 9” one-piece tonearm tube with best internal damping by the ultra rigid carbon/alu sandwich construction
- TPE damped counterweight reduces arm-cartridge resonances by 50%
- Azimuth and VTA adjustment
- Sumiko MOONSTONE hi-output MM Phono Cartridge
- Resonance free, 2 kg heavy acrylic platter
- Heavy, 50mm thick, highest quality CNC‘d MDF chassis
- Luxury 8 layers of painting and hand-polished finish or real-wood, satin-waxed veneer
- Super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables - purpose designed by Pro-Ject
- Height adjustable, aluminum machined, vibration absorbing feet
- Handmade in Europe
TURNTABLE SPECIFICATIONS -
- TONEARM - 9" Carbon / Aluminum Sandwich
- CARTRIDGE - Sumiko Moonstone MM
- OPERATION - Manual operation with silicone-damped lift
- MAIN BEARING - Stainless Steel
- PLATTER - 12" , 30mm Acrylic
- ANTI-SKATE - Magnetic
- SPEEDS - 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds with electronic speed change
- WOW / FLUTTER - ±0.12% at 33 RPM, ±0.10% at 45 RPM
- SIGNAL / NOISE RATIO - 70 dB
- CONNECTIONS - Detachable RCA audio cable and ground
- POWER SUPPLY - External
- DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 13.3" x 18.1" x 5.9"
- WEIGHT - 22 lbs.
IN THE BOX -
- Original Box and packing
- Turntable (tonearm & cartridge installed)
- AC power supply (attached 6' DC cord)
- 3 AC plug adapters (US/EU/UK)
- Drive belt
- 47" RCA stereo cable (with ground wire)
- 45 RPM adapter
- Anti-Skate weight
- Hex-key tool
- Two-Point Cartridge Alignment Protractor
- Instructions For Use booklet
- Warranty Information
CONDITION - Very Good
WARRANTY - 2 years (1 year warranty for the supplied cartridge)
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines for items weighing over 100 lbs. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget.
CONTACT INFO -