The Tru-Lift is without a doubt one of the best automatic tonearm lifter. It’s hand-made and assembled in London, Ontario, Canada. Only the best materials such as solid brass and stainless steel are used to ensure that the Tru-Lift will last a lifetime.
Simple and time-tested design. Simply place it near the root of your tonearm so the arm nudges the vertical sensor rod. It will gently lift your tonearm with its oil damped piston.
No more fear of falling asleep with the record playing or leaving the room unexpectedly or just sitting back enjoying the music knowing you don’t have to rush to your turntable at the end of play.
Tru-Lift is truly your needle’s best friend. Tru-Lift comes in Solid brass and stainless steel. Tru-Lift Deluxe package includes Tru-Lift Model #1 with 3 additional step-up outer housing sleeves. Simply swap the lift mechanism into any of the outer sleeves for height ranges from 1 ¼” to 2 ¾”. It comes with factory set trip activation, but there is an adjustment screw to fine-tune its’ sensitivity.
Deluxe Plus Package: Adjustable height - 1 1/4" to 2 3/4" ($309)
Deluxe Plus Package in brass: Adjustable height - 1 1/4" to 2 3/4" ($325)
NOW NEW: A special version for Technics 1200 turntables
Also available as single lift models (#1 to #4):
Single Tonearm Lift Model #1: Height 1 1/4" to 1 5/8" ($209)
Single Tonearm Lift Model #2: Height 1 5/8" to 2" ($209)
Single Tonearm Lift Model #3: Height 2" to 2 3/8" ($209)
Single Tonearm Lift Model #4: Height 2 3/8" to 2 3/4" ($209)
Single Tonearm Lift for Technics 1200: Height 1 1/4" ($299)
Gary Lea of Positive Feedback wrote (May 2020):
"...what is really a significant testament to the quality is that silky smooth and slow lift. Most other items I have seen are made primarily of plastic, and the lift is often times sudden and jerky. Not even close with the Tru-Lift. This is the result of The Tru-Lift being crafted to incredibly tight tolerances, and the quality of the materials. Jewelry for the eyes and the durability is amazing. You should never have to replace any of the Tru items we are discussing here..." CLICK HERE to check out the entire review
- no jerking or abrupt arm movement - the smoothest automatic tonearm lifter
- beautiful design that looks great on any turntable
- unsurpassed quality and premium materials.
- super-sensitive switch with heavy structure means no need for 2-way tape like light plastic lifts
- fully adjustable
- saves your needle
- helps reduce your stress by allowing relaxed listening enjoyment without worrying about being there to catch the end of the record
- guaranteed for life (some restrictions apply)
- best value - most economical solution available
- strongest lift in the world - lifts more than any other lift
- allows for safe high-volume listening without fear of needle skipping damaging your speakers
- allows safe tonearm lifting even with shaky hands
This Deluxe Plus package includes:
- the Tru-Lift Automatic Tonearm Lift Lifter with 3 interchangeable sleeves for more flexibility in height.
As a business we have to collect 8% TAX from buyers in California.