SPL's Phonitor 2730 headphone amplifier is quite possibly the very finest headphone amp available. A multiple award winner, it is a high end studio quality monitoring device which uses the proprietary SPL 120v rail system for incredibly dynamic and transparent sound quality. It features the SPL exclusive Crossfeed and Center level controls as well as speaker angle control to most accurately reproduce the soundfield as if heard through loudspeakers, reducing any inconsistencies between the two mediums! Balanced stereo inputs and rear panel, fixed line level outputs, not effected by the volume control. The front panel mounted headphone jack is the standard 1/4".
This is a lightly used headphone amp / monitor and in very good condition.
- Made in Germany
- Backlit VU meters
- XLR and 1/4 Connections
PREAMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS -
Frequency Response: ‹10Hz to ›200kHz (-3dB)
- CMR:-80dBu(@1kHz, 0dBu input level/unity gain)
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -67dB
- THD: 0,005% (@ 1kHz and 0dBu input level/unity gain
- Noise (A-weighted): -97dBu
Dynamic Range: 129.5dB(@ connection with 600 Ohms Impedance)
- (XLR connections, electronically balanced)
- Impedance: ca. 20 Ohms balanced/ca. 10 Ohms unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +24dBu
- XLR Connections: Input thru, electronically balanced
- Headphone Output: 6,3 mm stereo TRS connection
- Pin Wiring Tip = left, Ring = right, Shaft = GND, Impedance: 9 Ohms
- Power Amp Max. Output - 1,7W (+32,2dBm) @ 1 kHz and 600 Ohms connection
360mW (+25,6dBm) @ 1 kHz and 30 Ohms connection
- VU Meter: Input levels from -20dB to +5dB
- Signal LED: Input signals from -22dBu
- Overload LED: Displays input overload from +21dBu
- DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 15.4" x 8.5" x 4.1"
- WEIGHT: 9 Lbs
IN THE BOX -
- Original Manual
- Power cord
CONDITION - Excellent and clean. A light scratch on top but oveall in very good condition. Operates like new.
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with USPS and Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines for items weighing over 100 lbs. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
PAYMENTS - We accept Paypal, Audiogon Expres Checkout, most major credit cards, bank transfers and money orders and checks. We also offer 12 mo. no interest financing.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been offering new, pre-owned, and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether it's a new purchase, trade-up, or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry as well as an authorized service center for McIntosh, Rotel, Sonus Faber and Pro-Ject, but work on most brands.
CONTACT INFO -
Phone - (407) 953-9596
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.salon1audio.com