Ask us about 6 MONTHS NO INTEREST thru PayPal
LSA-20 Statement Sale.
Save to $3000.00 for a limited time with trial *
$3,500.00 without the 30 day trial (Priced at no trial deal)
Call if you want the trial deal
Full range performance from a world class speaker with amazing imaging
In the July 2020 review in Part time Audiophile they sum with:
"They are beautiful to behold, and also possess a sonic “rightness” that both excites and soothes my spirit. I have no doubt that Walter Liederman has achieved his goal of offering a highly satisfying, if not near perfectionist, product to a price level within reach of many regular, hard-working audio enthusiasts."
"That such a lovely and accomplished full-range tower speaker can be offered at a price just shy of $6k is a testament to what can be achieved in today’s high-end marketplace. What a balm in today’s troubled world!"
Read the entire review at: https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2020/06/26/lsa-20-statement-loudspeakers-review/
Compare this speaker to any $10,000 speakers sold at retail. We did when we designed them
30 day in home trial at $2,999.00 + freight *
The LSA-20 Statement monitor uses a custom LSA 1” copper Beryllium dome tweeter with a compact neodymium XBL2 magnet structure and a shallow wave-guide to better integrate with the 4" carbon fiber XBL2 midrange. There are two custom LSA aluminum 6.5” XBL2 woofers and three black anodized LSA custom aluminum rear mounted 5” x 7” sub bass radiators.
It uses a computer designed 8th order acoustic crossover with an easy 6 ohm impedance rating. The LSA-20 Statement has an in-room response from 25Hz to 30 kHz +/-3dB. The LSA-20 Statements are available in a beautiful chocolate Piano Rosewood wood finish with magnetically attached grilles.
Customers feedback on these LSA speakers:
1) Walter, I know you said 200 hours, but, seriously, after 2 hours I can tell you that my Paradigms never even dreamed of reproduction like the Signatures. The quickness, sound
stage, musical depth, nuance, bass, everything about them is incredible.
Also, fit & finish is beautiful. Thanks for steering me to your amazing product. Roy
2) Walter, The LSA-20 Statement speakers now have well over 200 hours of use and I have listened to many of my favorite recordings on LP, CD, and streamed off the Internet. My summary comment is that my speaker search is finally over.
First and foremost, thank you for bringing us such an articulate and well-balanced speaker! They provide an insightful and emotionally-satisfying listening experience on every type of music, and they are so beautiful to look at!
Second, these speakers hit the mark on every measure of performance. From frequency response and tone to attack and decay, imaging, and clarity. They are limited only by the quality of the recording and the upstream components feeding the signal to them.
Finally, these speakers have no weaknesses. Every instrument, voice, and type of music is rendered with accuracy, scale, and dynamic range that only the best high-end speakers I have listened to can deliver.
So again, thank you for bringing us speakers that offer high-end value that is off the scale.
3) Walter, I want to share my early impressions of the speakers. I am very happy with their performance. I have played them for about 90 hours of which 30 has been casual listening with about 15 hours of listening in the sweet spot. I find them to be very accurate in
a smooth, pleasant way to my ears. Which means that I can listen to them for long hours without tiring my ears. The sound stage has become more defined compared to my old speakers with instruments and voices standing out in space. Bass started to really stand out after 50 hours. This is the most impressive characteristic of these speakers, because I never expected such deep, accurate pleasing sounds. I don’t think that I would ever need,
want a separate sub woofer to accompany these speakers. Chas
4) Hello Walter, 48 hours of break in and the speakers are a delight. Really came to life after 24. Both base response and treble uppers are stunning, mid range improving. May tube roll a bit on preamp to accent. Wonderful product.
Thank you and enjoy the holiday weekend, RP
5) The LSA’s have burned in nicely and I will be doing my article this week. My wife got to hear them for the first time today and asked me where the sub was in the room. She couldn’t believe they were being run full-range. She’s quite the audiophile herself and commented on their amazing imaging. You’ve made a couple real fans out of us with these speakers!
Talk soon! Michael Laurence,
The Shoestring Audiophile
6) Walter, Just wanted to let you know I love my LSA 10 speakers they sound great and enjoying my CD’s all over again. Just to let you know any more stereo equipment needed you will be who I’ll call first. They sound great !!!
Thanks for you help, GT
7) Walter, Just a short word of thanks. ALL the gear is running & sounding perfectly !!
But - especially the LS-10’s … now w/about 200 hrs on
them they are Outstanding Monitors - you’ve Punched it Out w/these … Fantastic
8) I’m No Expert - Just an old construction guy who has bought a lot of speakers over
the years, - but - the LSA-10’s are as good a Monitor as I’ve ever heard regardless of $$s … far better than the original 1’s & they were Very Good !! Nice Job, mission
9) The LS20 signatures are GREAT! 13 W us plenty for them. Both the imaging and bass are the best I have heard.
10) Walter, so far the Statement Ten is sounding like a Perfect Ten. Really remarkable. You got a home run in hand.
* 30 day trial ($2999.00 + freight) less 10% restock fee + freight charges both ways if speakers are returned or no trial at $2499.00 + freight.
Speakers ship on a pallet by truck
We accept PayPal, Visa, AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, bank wires & money orders.
Read our over 13,700 points of AudiogoN #1 rated feedback and then call 770-667-5633 with questions or to order this fine speaker.
GA & HI residents add sales tax.
International sales are paid by bank wire
Brands: Audio Alchemy, Audio GD electronics, Audio GE Teddy speakers, Black Ice Audio tube electronics, Bluesound music servers & streamers, Bob Carver tube amplifiers, Core Power Technologies A/V line conditioners and cables, DSPeaker room correction, EARMEN portable headphone products, EAT Turntables, Emerald Physics speakers & amplifiers, Focal headphones, HifiMan headphones, Iso-Acoustics, LSA speakers, headphones, turntables & electronics, Marantz Reference, Martin Logan speakers & subwoofers, Melco servers, Mofi Electronics, Musical Fidelity, Music Hall, Ortofon cartridges, Peachtree Audio, Project turntables, Quad electronics & speakers, Raal Requisite headphones, Silverline Audio speakers, SPL electronics, Sumiko cartridges, Sweet Vinyl pop & click filters, Wireworld, Wywires, Zesto Audio tube electronics
Sales policies on the Underwood Hifi Inc. website at www.underwoodhifi.com