Sunny Components Inc,
Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri 10.00am-6.00pm.Sat-10am-4pm Closed on Sunday and Monday.
1370 E Cypress St Ste D,E Covina CA-91724 USA
Tel: 626-966-6259. Fax: 626-966-5467. Cell: 626-975-1353.
Email: [email protected].
Store website: www.sunnyaudiovideo.com We are a Stocking M10 / L10 Dealer
This is not the sales price. Contact us for details.
Some of the finest products built in America & Europe, combined with the finest service and know how and expert setup from Electrical power to the finest Audio stands, electronics speakers turntables and streaming. We stock, install and configure Roon and MQA.
We are offering 1 pair of M 1.1 Dual Monaural 2 chassis Amplifiers for sale. ( 2 chassis )
These amplifiers are completely re-certified by CH Precision and brought to current specs.
We can also convert this pair of Mono Amplifiers and make it into a STEREO single chassis unit.
We have 1 pair in stock.
We also have available a complete set of CH Precision products on display. We can install a complete system to you. Our Store demos are available for purchase also.These Amplifiers will be personally delivered to all homes within 100 miles of our store and setup for our customers. All other shipments will have to be via Truck only.
We have a complete CH system available for demonstration in our Los Angeles store. We have stereo version available.
We welcome all phone calls to discuss your system plans.
Traditionally, power amps have always been the simplest of audio components, at least on the outside: little more than a set of inputs, a set of outputs and a power switch. Until now...The problem is that although power amps themselves might appear simple, their job is anything but straightforward. Caught in a sandwich between the output of a line-stage or DAC and the load requirements and sensitivity of any number of different loudspeakers, they must be able to accommodate the widest range of partnering equipment and interface parameters presented to any unit in the audio system. Achieving optimum results under such varied conditions demands a capable and versatile performer – yet as we’ve already established, most power amps offer a single, brute force solution to the problems they face, instead of adopting a more sophisticated response. It’s time for a change – it’s time to meet the CH Precision M1.1, a new-paradigm in power amplification.What sets the M1.1 apart? It goes without saying that the M1.1’s sonic and musical performance challenges the state-of-the-art, an incredibly short audio signal path executed with exacting component choices and construction, a massive power supply providing absolute stability and unfettered headroom, capable of meeting both the most delicate and most massive musical demands. But what makes the M1.1 really different is its software driven housekeeping capabilities, a non-intrusive support network that does more than just keep the amplifier unconditionally stable.For a start, it’s not just one amplifier: it’s actually four amplifiers in one – at least in conceptual terms. The sophisticated software in the M1.1 allows the owner to configure the unit in one of four different ways. So an M1.1 is a conventional stereo amplifier but it is also a high-current mono-bloc in which the entire power supply is devoted to a single output channel, a high-power, bridged-mode mono-bloc and a bi-amp mode stereo unit in which a single input can be differently configured for the two output channels. Differently configured? Yes, because the M1.1 allows owners to select gain and percentage of global feedback for each channel independently – which means that the amplifier can be adjusted for overall system gain and noise performance, as well as configuring the low-frequency damping and gain to match system topology.That means that the M1.1 is both configurable to specific speaker loads and inherently upgradeable – as well as adaptable to upgrades elsewhere in the system. Change your speakers or line-stage and the amplifier you already own will adapt to deliver the best possible performance. Start with a stereo amp and it can grow into a pair of mono-blocs or a bi-amped system, all without having to replace existing units or even changing your interconnect cables. For once, the best sounding amplifier is also the sensible choice, because there’s finally an audio amplifier that’s got both finesse and brute force – but without the ignorance...“
The M1.1 power amp is simply the most musically accomplished, high-powered solid-state piece it has been my pleasure to use. I love its configurable nature and I love the idea of adding additional amps along the way.”ROY GREGORY, THEAUDIOBEAT.COM
Physical And Conceptual Modularity
- Modular input boards to match system topology
- Output stage can deliver 200W RMS into 8 Ohms stereo, 200W mono (high-current), 700W mono (bridged) or 200W bi-amped (single input, differential channel gain and global feedback settings)
Analog Input Stage
- Pure class A, fully symmetrical circuit topology
- Fully discrete, ultra low noise, high slew rate design
- DC coupled with no series capacitors in the audio signal path
Analog Output Stage
- Pure class A ultra low noise driver and class AB pure follower power stage
- Patented ExactBias circuitry ensures constant bias, independent of room temperature. Monitors output power, temperature and amplifier loading
- User configurable display will show amplifier status, power output etc
- Customized Argento internal wiring and loudspeaker binding posts (accept spades or banana plugs)
- 2200VA power transformer mounted on separate, mechanically isolated chassis bed to eliminate mechanical vibration
- Magnetically and electrostatically shielded transformers to reduce noise and EM interference
- Hyper fast, soft recovery diode bridge rectifiers meet dynamic demands without strain
- Total of 250,000uF custom-built, ultra low ESR reservoir and filtering capacitors
User Adjustable Global Feedback Ratio
- Ratio of Global to Local Feedback can be adjusted from 0% to 100%, in 10% steps via the user interface or control app
- Allows user optimization of amplifier/speaker interface, especially low frequency damping relative to speaker/room interaction
- Each channel can be adjusted individually to control specific drivers/ranges in bi-amplification modes
User Adjustable Input Gain
- Input gain can be user adjusted to accommodate input signal level and overall system gain 24dB range in 0.5dB steps
- Optimizes system noise floor and dynamic range
- Accommodates variations in loudspeaker sensitivity and room size
Light Touch Protection
- No output relay in signal path; full short circuit protection
- Non-invasive output stage voltage, current and temperature monitoring protects your amplifier – and your speakers