- RCA interconnects
- Pair, 1Meter in length
- Reference level cables are the first products in the Transparent family to be custom calibrated for the specific electrical output characteristics of your components. This cable is for LO Z components, e.g., low output impedance source components and preamplifiers with output impedance of up to 100 ohm
- Transparent advises that the Reference Gen 5 network components are more precisely matched to the cable’s inherent electrical properties and length.
- Transparent can provide recalibration in the event that a component change requires network adjustment
- Functionally perfect, rated as very good condition as braiding on one end is slightly frayed
- Crafted by hand to exacting standards
- Includes Transparent Audio Case and original sales documents
- Purchased from original owner, who purchased cable 6/28/19
- Serial #1231G5
REFERENCE RCA Interconnect (RSE) is for discerning individuals with high performance separate components.
REFERENCE RCA Interconnect is a significant performance upgrade compared to ULTRA RCA Interconnect. Custom designed and manufactured RCA connectors are direct gold plated and provide superior contact characteristics for exceptional signal transfer. Proprietary damping compounds are use in the custom machined acrylic network housings to damp vibration, resulting in more accurate transmission of micro dynamics and a more complete harmonic palette.