Back in 1991 Pro-Ject unveiled a true high performance turntable at an affordable price-point the Pro-Ject 1. Six generations later, the 1Xpression Carbon Classic is still making great music even better.
If you currently own a fantastic Debut Carbon and you're ready to take your vinyl to the next level...this is it. With its 8.6" EVO, carbon fiber tonearm, gimbal design suspension, decoupled AC drive motor, and dampened aluminum platter, counter weight and chassis, the 1Xpression brings a level of performance home where similar performance costed $1000's more. Add to this the included 2M Silver cartridge with silver wire wound spools and you'll be enjoying vinyl at a whole new level.
This table is a new unit however we had to open it to inspect it since the box was splashed by water. It never touched the table and everything is perfect. Zero hours of use. The full warranty is included.
- Precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for smooth motor speed
- Isolated motor using TPE for minimized vibration and noise
- 300 mm Machined solid aluminum platter
- 8.6” Carbon Fiber EVO tonearm
- Gimbal suspension with Kardan rings
- Main bearing is plated stainless steel running in a bronze bushing with a Teflon base.
- Ortofon 2m Silver cartridge
- High gloss white lacquer finish
- Includes dust cover
- Belt driven platter
- Designed and handmade in Europe
TURNTABLE SPECIFICATIONS -
- SPEEDS - 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds with electronic speed change
- DRIVE - Belt
- WOW / FLUTTER - ±0.2% at 33 RPM, ±0.13% at 45 RPM
- CONNECTIONS - Detachable RCA audio cable and ground
- POWER SUPPLY - External 15V DC
- MAIN BEARING - Plated Stainless Steel / Brass / Teflon
- PLATTER - 20mm Thick Machined Aluminum
- TONEARM - 8.6" Carbon Fiber / Aluminum
- DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 13.2" x 16.3" x 5.1"
- WEIGHT - 12.2 lbs.
IN THE BOX -
- Original Box and packing
- Turntable (tonearm & cartridge installed)
- Aluminum Platter
- Felt Mat
- DC power supply (attached 6' DC cord)
- 3 AC plug adapters (US/EU/UK)
- Drive belt
- 47" RCA stereo cable (with ground wire)
- 45 RPM adapter
- Anti-Skate weight
- Hex-key tool
- Two-Point Cartridge Alignment Protractor
- Instructions For Use booklet
- Warranty Information
CONDITION - New / Open box
WARRANTY - 2 years (1 year warranty for the supplied cartridge)
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with USPS and Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines for items weighing over 100 lbs. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
PAYMENTS - We accept Paypal, Audiogon Expres Checkout, most major credit cards, bank transfers and money orders and checks. We also offer 12 mo. no interest financing.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been offering new, pre-owned, and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether it's a new purchase, trade-up, or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry as well as an authorized service center for McIntosh, Rotel, Sonus Faber and Pro-Ject, but work on most brands.
CONTACT INFO -
Phone - (407) 953-9596
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.salon1audio.com