Z10 Integrated Amplifier Overview
- LTA’s most economical full-powered amp
- 13 watts per channel, perfect for speakers 90dB or above
- EL84 output tubes
- 1 XLR input, 4 RCA inputs, plus optional MM phono input for turntables
- Part-time Audiophile Editors' Choice Winner 2020
- 6moons Blue Moon Award Winner - “Bestowed only on components or music releases of rare excellence.”
The Z10 Integrated amplifier delivers the magic, realism, and 3D soundstage of our patented ZOTL technology, all in one (gorgeous) package.
A single-component solution, the Z10 Integrated amplifier incorporates the acclaimed ZOTL10 power amplifier, a Berning-designed preamplifier, LTA’s digital control system, and an optional phono preamp–beautifully packaged in a Fern & Roby-designed case.
Powered by premium EL84 tubes, delivering 12 watts per channel, listeners enjoy startling realism, plentiful bass, low noise, plus gorgeous mids and highs.
The Audio Beatnik says: "The Z10 has a very realistic musical presentation. It plays music with wonderful harmonics and richness but with musically quick transience and exceptional bass control. Mentioning the bass, the Z10 was able to carry the music with a really good rhythmic drive. The bass was also very well defined, very tight, and there wasn’t the least hint of a 'one-note bass.' There was also a very natural air around and within most of the bass instruments."
Full specs and other details here: https://www.lineartubeaudio.com/products/z10-integrated-amplifier