THE ONLY AVAILABLE INVENTORY IN THE COUNTRY
The SC-2 Plus is a real-time, integrated noise removal platform that adds SweetVinyl’s Surface Noise Reduction software (SVNR) to all the technology and features of the revolutionary SC-2 along with an improved A/D-D/A subsystem, a more reﬁned analog path, improved power supply, plus a variety of digital interfaces.
The rear panel features a USB-B port that connects to a personal computer or music server and functions as a stand-alone ADC/DAC with or without noise removal; TOSLINK & SPDIF; USB-A Digital Outputs to connect to an external DAC; gold-plated RCA connectors; RJ45 Ethernet.
The front panel allows full control of the basic functions with push-buttons and a pairing function that is integrated with the strength knob, while an LCD display provides status.
The SC-2 Plus’s flawless Click & Pop Removal process benefits from the latest algorithm updates with version 2.0 software and SweetVinyl’s Noise Reduction (SVNR) software that provides up to 10 dB of background noise reduction with no coloration of the musical content.
The iOS and Android apps and web interface provide complete remote control of Click & Pop removal and SVNR reduction as well as ‘Analog Bypass’.
The SC-2 Plus transparently removes noise from records or tape and provides hours of enjoyment from previously unplayable media in any collection; SVNR is particularly effective with 78’s and tape.
When used as an ADC/DAC with a personal computer, the SC2 Plus can use Click & Pop/SVNR functions after the ADC or before the DAC (or none at all.)
2.0 Click & Pop AlgorithmiOS, Android, and Web AppsSVNR Surface Noise ReductionGraphics Display
192K/24bit A/D-D/AUSB 3.0 Front Panel for digital transferIndependent A/D-D/A operationUSB WiFi AdapterRefined analog pathUSB-A and USB-B portsImproved power supplyGigabit Ethernet PortFull Analog Bypass or BridgingUSB WiFi AdapterAdjustable Click & Pop and SVNRTOSLINK and SPDIF outputsClick & Pop Removal MonitorFull Component SizeGold Plated RCA InterconnectsExcellent Build QualityFront-Panel Pairing FunctionAvailable in Black and Silver
Internal Recording and Track Editing
- Line-In max level = +22.7 dBu (10.6 Vrms; 30 Vp-p)
- Line-Out level = Line-In level
- THD+N = 0.0025% (A-weighted)
- Frequency Response = 10Hz to 75kHz -3dB
- DC in = 5 volts, center-pin positive
- Multi-stage +/- 15v internal power regulation
- Average Power Dissipation = 12 watts
- ADC / DAC Sample rates: 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 176.4k, 192k
- Bit depth: 16, 24
- Level ctrl: +6dB, 0dB, -6 dB, -12dB
- Noise removal: after ADC, before DAC, none
- Dimensions - WxHxD: 12” x 14” x 3.5”
- Weight: 11 pounds (12 lbs. in box)
- 2x Line-In RCA (Left-Right)
- 2x Line-Out RCA (Left-Right)
- 2x USB type ‘A’ connector
- 1x USB type ‘B’ - connects to computer/server
- 1x SPDIF & TOSLINK Output
- 1x Ethernet: Gigabit
- Sample rates: 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 176.4k, 196k
- Bit width: 16, 24 formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, MP4, AAC, MP3
- Internal workspace: holds up to 8 album sides
- Output via USB3 frontpanel or LAN to workstation
- Automatic online access to album metadata;
- Semi-automated track-splitting