Audio Exchange is a retail, brick and mortar Audio/Video store that has been serving the Richmond, VA area since 1978. As a dealer for McIntosh, Bowers and Wilkins, Sonus Faber, Focal, Luxman, Nordost, and more, our audio experts are here to answer your questions at 804-282 0438. We are always happy to discuss your interest in specific items, within your budget, and how we can make you a happy customer. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
This Dual CS 418 is new in a factory sealed box. We are ready to ship.
The emphasis on high component precision is used throughout the entire range of Dual products. This also applies to the entry model CS 418 which uses the same base platform as the higher models in the product range.
The Ortofon 2M Red pickup and a switchable MM-phono-preamplifier are part of this ready-to-run package. The CS 418 is more than simply good value for money, it offers a solid sound performance and a 5-year warranty for long-term ownership.
Plinth: Solid MDF
- Folded MDF construction with a black vinyl veneer
- Elastomer vibration absorber integrated inside the feet
- Removeable dustcover
Platter: Aluminum Die-cast
- Precise aluminum die-cast
- Heavy rubber mat for resonance damping
- Solid platter bearing with a hardened steel spindle in a brass bushing
Tonearm: Straight, statically balanced
- Solid aluminum construction with ball-bearings
- Damped tonearm lift
- Adjustable tracking force and anti-skating
Drive: DC-Motor / Belt
- Low vibration DC-Servo-Motor
- Rubber mountings for vibration decoupling
- Precision cut belt for lower wow & flutter
- Drive: Belt
- Speed settings: 33/45/78
- Wow & Flutter: < ±0.1% (DIN WTD)
- Material: Aluminum Die-cast
- Mat: Rubber 3.5mm
- Bearing: Hardened steel spindle, brass bushing
- Diameter: 305 mm
- Weight: 720 g
- Auto-Start/Stop-Function: X
- Bearing: Ball bearing
- Effective length: 221.5mm
- Offset Angle: 25.6º
- Overhang: 19 mm
- Type: Statically balanced
- Stylus Pressure Range: 0g to 4g
- Cartridge Weight Range: 5g to 9g
- Factory-installed pick-up: Ortofon 2M Red
- Material: MDF, folded
- Surface finish: Vinyl veneer / Black
- Feet: Ø 62mm / Elastomer
- Connection: RCA socket
- Connection to Phono Input: Yes
- Connection to Line Input: Yes
- Digital Output: X
- Dimensions (closed dustcover) (W x H x D): 17.12" x 14.45" x 5.71"
- Dimensions (open dustcover): 16.34" x 15.75"
- Weight: 12.79lb
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 30 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.