3 x 1500 watts 8 ohms. This Class D amplifiers is light weight, and 88+% efficient, resulting in very low heat dissipation. No fans, no external heat sinks. A hi-value option is to use the 3 channel series for the 3 front speakers where approximately 70% of all power is required. Transparency and dynamic power combine for a sense of realism that appeals to solid state and tube listeners. Voice and musical instruments sound like they are in your room
All production models are assembled with aerospace quality switches, inputs and outputs. Wiring is silver/teflon to mil spec. Medical grade filters are used to remove RFI/EMI from the AC power and signal circuits. Balanced and unbalanced inputs are provided. All channels are true mono sharing only grounding and AC line power. This amplifier has been upgraded with Cardas CCGR-S Silver/Rhodium/Gold-Plated Binding Post.
2 pairs for the left channel and 2 pairs for the right channel. CCGR binding posts come in a beautiful medley of rhodium, silver and gold plating atop a billet copper body. Installed with glass-filled nylon insulators. Power cord included.
20A power cord and 15A Power cord supplied. Fits standard wall outlets.
Bullet proof protection circuitry, for shorting, over/under current and thermal overheat. Modules reactivate automatically after short circuit elimination or current/thermal stabilization.
· 20A EMI/RFI AC filters.
· Graceful, rounded wave form at clipping , prevents speaker driver damage
· 12VDC trigger circuit on all amplifiers.
· All multichannel units are designed to permit upgrade in power and/or addition of more channels.
· Rugged 14 gauge steel chassis with durable powder coat finish.
· Aluminum billet face plate and cover with brushed anodize finish.
· Black film, stainless steel fastening hardware, countersunk for a sleek, easy-clean profile.