“A superb pickup arm with a grippingly musical sound and lovely rhythmic ability. It has wonderful tonal shading (an SME Series V sounds monochrome by comparison) and deep soundstaging, with masses of detail… overall it’s an exceptional performer—one which offers a brilliant mix of tonality and rhythmic grip.”
“Improved harmonics and tonality were obvious almost right out of the gate. The ambience that filled my dining room caused an immediate stir of emotions…the enhanced tonal shadings produced by this combo made me sit up and pay close attention. The pace, rhythm and timing were stunningly present…you could have knocked me over with a feather.”-
Stereo Times (Product of the Year Award)
This listing does not include a cartridge
Hearing an Enterprise is an unforgettable event. Breathtakingly realistic, it simply lets the music flow out to the listener in an unmediated way. Although it deserves the very best turntables and cartridges that money can buy, it unlocks huge performance gains from lesser ones and makes mediocre recordings positively sing. From its massively powerful and highly tuneful bass, to a treble that is gorgeously silky yet amazingly spacious, it’s a sublime performer. The mineral clarity of the midband is uncanny, and the sound staging profound. Prospective purchasers of a high-end tonearm owe it to themselves to audition this seminal design.
- Hybrid armtube made of six materials, improving on Conqueror through improved energy dissipation and rigidity
- Ultra-low friction, perfectly stable dual-pivot bearings design for vertical movement
- Two single tungsten carbide points rest in hardened cups, to mimic gimbal bearing stability but with much lower friction
- Floating vertical bearings more highly specified and with much lower friction than all lower arms in the range
- Sophisticated Yoke decoupling, with several additional isolation interfaces from the vertical bearings
- High strength aircraft alloy headshell for increased dynamics
- Ultra-low loss Silver Hybrid-S version internal arm wiring
- External Silver Hybrid arm cable with 95% shielding
- High conductivity single point contact Copper Harmony RCA plugs
- Specially selected materials used throughout
- Integral VTA adjustment
Fits all Rega armboard cutouts – including old style threaded base or new 3-point mounting.
About Origin Live
Origin Live is a privately owned British company with a fanaticism to reproduce music as played originaly, live – hence the name Origin Live. We design and manufacture in house which has many advantages for innovation, production costs and quality.
- Many Hi-Fi magazines consistently give Origin Live rave reviews, using superlatives such as “ultimate,” “best,” “truly special,” “highly recommended” and “the most addictive sound ever heard….”
- Origin Live has won magazine group tests for its isolating stands, loudspeakers, speaker stands, turntables and tonearms. We won the “best sound of the show” accolade at that International Austrian hi-fi show in Vienna.
- Dealers report that Origin Live products receive more rave feedback from their owners than any other brand they stock.
- Owners are our best representatives and strongly recommend us.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 30 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.