MUSICAL FIDELITY M8 ENCORE 500 Wpc Integrated Amp/DAC/Streamer: NEW (Discontinued); 57% Off
MSRP: $7999.95 USD Each
acX Price: $3359.95 USD Each 57% Off + Free Ground Shipping
Finishes Available: MUFID-88728 ~ Silver
Keep all your music in one place – and experience it in extraordioanry sound – with the Musical Fidelity M8 Encore 500 streaming system. An intuitive, future-proof, all-in-one, fully loaded, supremely connected nexus that handles practically any playback option, M8 Encore 500 boasts a 32-bit/384kHz DAC and dual-core 64-bit Intel CPU with 2GB of RAM. It’s an equally formidable beast when it comes to power, outputting a massive 500Wpc to drive practically any speakers with ease. Onboard TIDAL, Spotify, and Qobuz streaming services join a built-in CD player and 2TB hard-disk drive that can store more than 5,000 CDs.
Musical Fidelity also designed M8 Encore 500 to seamlessly integrate into any system configuration imaginable. Compatible with an array of network speakers (including Sonos), this 84-pound juggernaut features three analog inputs, four digital inputs, four USB-A connections (including a high-current capacity slot for charging phones and tablets), network accessibility, NAS compatibility, a headphone output, variable line-level outputs, and a digital output. Control it all with your smartphone or IR handset, and feel free to take a gander at the large, high-resolution, full-color display on the front panel anytime you like.
- Output Power: 500 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
- Voltage: 63Volts RMS, 20Hz to 20 kHz; onset of clipping 178 Volts peak to peak
- Current: 90 Amps peak to peak
- Damping factor: 180
- Output devices: 4 pairs per channel
- Input signal voltage: 0-7 Vrms maximum
- THD+N: < 0.007 % typical, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: > 107dB ’A’-weighted
- Input impedance: 40 kΩ
- Frequency response: + 0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
- Line level inputs: 3 pairs line level RCA connectors Digital inputs 2 Optical S/PDIF (up to 24bit/192kHz) 2 Coaxial S/PDIF (up to 24bit/192kHz) USB sockets: 1 Front panel Type A
- USB2 socket (1.5A USB-BC 1.2 compliant) 2 Back panel Type A USB2 socket (500mA) 1 Back panel Type A USB3 Socket (USB-BC1.2) 1 Back panel Type B socket (Factory use only)
- Line level outputs: 1 pair line level RCA connectors, fixed level outputs gain = 0dB (x1) 7 Vrms output maximum 1 pair line level RCA connectors, PREAMP outputs set by volume gain = -∞ to +13dB maximum 7 Vrms output maximum
- Digital Outputs: 1 Optical S/PDIF (up to 24bit/192kHz) 1 Coaxial S/PDIF (up to 24bit/192kHz)
- Speaker outputs 2 pairs 4mm banana plug/binding posts (1 set each left and right)
- Headphone output: 0.25” (6.35mm) impedance 10Ω-∞
- Network connection: RJ45 8P8C 10/100/1000Base-T
- Mains voltages: 115/230VAC 50/60Hz (factory pre-set) 100VAC 50/60Hz (alternative)
- Power Consumption: <0.5W in standby mode 58W idle 1.6k Watts maximum
- Weight: 84 lbs.
- Dimensions (WHD): 19" x 7 1/3" x 20"
- Standard accessories: IEC type mains lead 16-Amp type Remote control Batteries LR03 or AAA, manganese alkaline type 2 off Ethernet cable Quick start guide