The STST Motus DQ II direct drive turntable is the latest evolution of Stefan Strohmetz' STST turntables from Germany. It offers what he calls a “Solid-State-Masse-Laufwerke”, which translates into Direct Drive Heavy Mass Turntable. This turntable uses a unique spring loaded sub-chassis allowing complete isolation from external vibrations. It is an easy to set-up low torque direct drive turntable with maximum accuracy and performance combined with sheer musicality!
- This complete table was purchased new in 2020 directly from Soundsmith, and was set up by them.
- This table was personally recommended by Frank Schröder to Peter Ledermann of Soundsmith.
- They have used the STST Motus DQ II to showcase their highest performing cartridges, both in house and at audio shows. Peter has his pick of the finest turntables available and chooses to use this one, which says a lot.
- Comes with a hinged dust cover in 2 large cartons - 26x21x8 and 26x21x12
- No tone arm or cartridge is included in the sale
- Frank Schröder CB 9" carbon fiber arm with upgraded 5N silver wiring shown in the pictures, is available in a separate ad, but is NOT included in this sale
- US sales only. I can deliver or meet within a reasonable driving distance in Florida
- Buyer pays insured shipping and any transaction fees such as Paypal