Personal circumstances have lead to this forced sale.
According to Canary, these Grand Reference monoblocks are the most powerful 300B amplifiers in the world! 120W per channel of Push-Pull Triode. They sound absolutely stunning and have enough power to drive a wide range of speakers. They have 4 Ohm and 8 Ohm taps. You can see the specifications on the Canary website.
- It breaks my heart to part with the amplifiers, which I considered my "end game" amps. These were custom built for me, making them a 1 of 1, by Canary Audio using V-Cap CuTF capacitors in the signal path and as well as (8) Mundorf Mcap Supremes in critical places on each monoblock. Additionally, critical, sound influencing high-end gold-plated resistors were used throughout.
- The optional balanced XLR inputs were added so you can connect your preamplifier with either single-ended or balanced connections.
The sound of these amps is magic, particularly in the mid-range. Very pure, spacious and true-to-life. It took me about 8 years of audio gear merry-go-round to finally land on these amplifiers which I believed I would own forever.
They are HEAVY! About 150 lbs each. The transformers are custom wound just for Canary and they are massive! The frequency response is 8Hz to 90,000Hz!! Thus, you get that detail and sparkle on the top end and full, tight and articulate bass on the bottom end with a mid-range to die for.
Most importantly, these amps truly do reproduce music extremely accurate.
- (2) Monoblock amplifiers
- (16) Brand new Genalax Gold Lion or Electro Harmonix 300B tubes (Buyer's Choice
- (2) LinLai 6SL7 input tubes (Amazing sound!)
- (6) LinLai 6SN7 driver tubesOriginal boxes
I am selling (16) Emission Labs 300B
tubes separately that are about 15 months old. They were registered which extended the warranty period to 5 years. If interested, I can provide an "add-on" price to include these while offering credit toward this upgrade for the Genalax or EH tubes.
FREE FREIGHT to CONUS with full asking price