Always dreamed of owning B&W's but cost was a deterrent. Welcome to the beautiful and wonderful sounding 704 S2's. Small foot print, but dynamic and beautiful sound. This is a one-owner pair in near mint condition.
The 704 S2's sound great due to the 1" Decoupled Carbon Dome™ tweeter that was purpose-built for the 700 Series to bring studio-quality sound to your home system. It reveals clarity and detail in great vocal performances. Add to the the decoupled 5" Continuum™ cone FST™ midrange which also benefits from tech developed for the high-end 800 Series. The cone's composite construction delivers precise vocals and instruments and smooths transitions. Finally the speaker's two 5" Aerofoil™ Profile bass cones are computer-modeled to provide the stiffness and rigidity required for deep, musical bass. Its a match made for great music.
- 3-way, 4-driver design
- 1" Decoupled Carbon Dome™ tweeter
- 5" Decoupled Continuum™ cone FST (Fixed Suspension Transducer) midrange
- Dual 5" Aerofoil™ Profile bass cones
- Bass-reflex cabinet with rear-firing Flowport™
- Dual pairs of gold-plated binding post speaker terminals allow bi-amp/bi-wire configurations
- Includes a 2-piece foam port plug for adjusting the speaker's low-frequency performance
- Removable grille is magnetically attached
- Included plinth for added stability
- Include original boxes, packing and manuals
SPEAKER SPECIFICATIONS -
- DESIGN - Bass Reflex
- TWEETER - 1" Carbon Dome
- MIDRANGE - 5" FST
- WOOFER - 2X 5" Cones
- FREQ. RESPONSE -48 to 28 kHz
- SENSITIVITY - 88 db
- IMPEDANCE - 8 Ohms
- POWER HANDLING - 30-150 watts
- DIMENSIONS/EA - (LxWxH) 11.75" x 10" x 37.75"
- WEIGHT/EA: 41 Lbs
IN THE BOX -
- Original Box and packing
- Original Manual
- Binding post jumpers
- Port plugs
CONDITION - Excellent. No blemishes, Grills and drivers are flawless.
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget and are always available for after the sale support.
CONTACT INFO -