For Sale is a Teac Turntable.
Purchased in March. Excellent Condition. Upgraded Cartridge to a Nagaoka MP-110
Works as intended. Reach out with any questions.
- ultra-stable direct-drive motor offers high-torque performance
- lightweight static-balance S-shaped aluminum tonearm reads grooves accurately
- designed in collaboration with SAEC, a high-end tonearm manufacturer
- knife-edge pivot-point tonearm bearing for very accurate motion
- precision anti-skating and stylus pressure adjustment
- high-density plinth with shock-absorbing feet
- die-cast aluminum platter for excellent speed stability
- brushless DC motor with crystal-locked speed accuracy
- built-in switchable phono preamplifier for moving magnet cartridges
- when switch is set to ON, turntable must be connected to a standard line input (labeled AUX, CD, or TAPE)
- when switch is set to THRU, turntable must be connected to an outboard phono preamp or dedicated phono input
- gold-plated stereo RCA output with ground terminal
- 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds
- frequency response with included cartridge: 30-20,000 Hz
- signal-to-noise ratio: 67 dB
- wow and flutter: 0.1%
Dimensions and warranty:
- 16-1/2"W x 4-9/16"H x 14-3/4"D (with dust cover down)
- weight: 13.5 lbs.