Check our "Specials" page for more details about these drivers (click here). Contact us for more information by clicking this link.
- New in box Altec 515C drivers from Great Plains Audio. These are the 3rd and 4th drivers built by Bill.
- The drivers have been stored in a dry, non-smoking Colorado home and have never been installed. We "swept" them from 20 Hz to 1KHz to ensure there's no voice-coil rub.
- The slight scuffing on the label of s/n 1113-0202 is how the driver was delivered.
- These will be double-boxed (and of course, enclosed in plastic) to ensure safe shipping
If you've had your eyes on 515C's, know that the current price at Great Plains Audio is $2,900 per pair (plus shipping). Check eBay for comparison (how great a deal this is).
Will be by FedEx ground insured.
Questions, Ordering and Payment Options:
Contact us directly (click this link) and we'll work directly with you from specification, through invoicing, and payment.
Payment can be made by PayPal, major credit cards, check (with time to clear) and of course, old fashioned cash.
Consistent with Audiogon dealer guidelines, we'll work directly with you to ensure you make the right choice for your system.
Delivery times vary depending on the product. All of our cables are built to order and our power and speaker cables receive an extended burn-in, so factor that in to your delivery expectations.
About Galibier Design
Trade-ins & Specials:
- Check our "Specials Page" for deals on trade-ins and other goodies.
- We have a liberal trade-in/upgrade policy for Galibier products, and one of the first turntables we ever sold in 2001 is running at current specifications. Contact us for details.
- We generally don't take trade-ins of other manufacturers products, but we will consign them - placing them on our Bargin Bin and frequently advertising them here as well.
We're located in the Denver, Colorado metropolitan area, about 35 minutes from the airport.
We offer travel reimbursement for many items auditioned and subsequently purchased. Details are on our "Purchase page".