The Essential III BT is a modern classic that delivers great sound at a very attractive price! Featuring such premium parts as a diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, a low-resonance MDF plinth & platter and a high-precision main bearing. It delivers great sound that will impress every vinyl lover. It adds a quality phono preamplifier and a Bluetooth transmitter to the excellent Essential III base-model, a perfect match for systems without a phono input or for wirelessly adding a turntable to a Bluetooth speaker system.
- Integrated MM phono stage with Bluetooth out
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminum drive pulley
- Chassis and platter made of resonance absorbing MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8.6" aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced gold-plated Connect it E phono interconnect
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
- Handmade in Europe
TURNTABLE SPECIFICATIONS -
- TONEARM - 8.6" aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings
- CARTRIDGE - Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- OPERATION - Manual operation with silicone-damped lift
- SPEEDS - 33 and 45 rpm speeds
- SPEED VARIANCE - 33: ±0,70%, 45: ±0,60%
- WOW / FLUTTER -33: ±0,21%, 45: ±0,19%
- SIGNAL / NOISE RATIO - 66 dB
- DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 13.2" x 16.3" x 4.4"
- WEIGHT - 11 lbs.
IN THE BOX -
- Original Box and packing
- Turntable (tonearm & cartridge installed)
- Platter w/ integrated vinyl mat
- AC power supply (attached 6' DC cord)
- 3 AC plug adapters (US/EU/UK)
- Drive belt
- Connect it E phono interconnect
- 45 RPM adapter
- Hex-key tool
- Stylus Pressure Gauge
- Two-Point Cartridge Alignment Protractor
- Instructions For Use booklet
- Warranty Information
CONDITION - Demo, excellent.
WARRANTY - 2 years (1-year warranty for the supplied cartridge). We are the East Coast Pro-Ject service center, so should you ever need assistance or service, we're here to help.
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex, and various truck freight lines for items weighing over 100 lbs. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, high-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned, and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether it's a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget and are always available for after-sale support.
CONTACT INFO -