Open box unit in excellent condition (faint scuffs on top panel from previous use - see pics for reference)! There is NO MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY, but ListenUp will warranty you for 90 days. It has been fully tested by our team of audio/video experts, has the original box and includes all accessories. Our inspections are thorough so we can ensure you receive a product that you will love. Buy with confidence from a reputable seller!
Classé’s CP-800 is a high performance (“High-End”) stereo preamplifier, but it is not just yet another preamp with minor changes from previous models. This one has the option of switching in some DSP that adds several EQ bands and dedicated stereo subwoofer outputs. If you don’t use the DSP, it’s not in the signal path, and you can still call yourself a “purist” audiophile. Have no doubts; this is a very unique product, and the performance is stellar.
Speaking of switching, the CP-800 uses a switch mode power supply. Now, I know a lot of audiophiles rail against the idea of “switching” components, and I have been one of those people. But, switching technology has improved at an accelerating rate over the past few years, and it appears to be ready for prime time.
- Design: Preamplifier, Switch Mode Power Supply, Class AB Output Stage
- Maximum Output Voltage: 18 Volts XLR (Balanced), 9 Volts RCA (Unbalanced)
- MFR: 8 Hz – 200 kHz ± 1 dB without DSP; 20 Hz – 20 kHz ± 0.1 dB with DSP
- THD+N: 0.0005% without DSP, 0.002% with DSP
- Input Impedance: 50 kOhms XLR, 100 kOhms RCA
- Output Impedance: 300 Ohms XLR, 100 Ohms RCA
- Inputs: (Digital) 1 XLR, 3 Coax, 4 Optical, 2 USB; (Analog) 2 XLR, 3 Coax; Ethernet, RS-232, Trigger
- Dimensions: 4.8″ H x 17.5″ W x 17.5″ D
- Weight: 23 Pounds