For decades Wilson Audio’s attention to critical time alignment and exotic inert cabinet materials have put their speakers on many end-game lists. Dozens of awards and shows demonstrate their ability to provide listeners with deeply satisfying loudspeakers.
The ALEXIA II takes an already classic loudspeaker, and improved in a number of areas. Led by Daryl Wilson who is credited with the fantastic Sasha DAW, SabrinaX, and ALEXX V, the design team drew on much of the technology and experience put into the $600K WAMM Master Chronosonic. The II's ended up possessing much of their musicality and emotion, but in a smaller loudspeaker that was still capable of producing the entire audible range.
Built almost entirely out of the same 'X' material used in a number of their speakers currently, the ALEXIA II advanced what was capable in the loudspeaker category. The midrange module benefits from the unique characteristics of 'S' material which is used in ultra critical applications for its specific qualities. With larger internal volumes than the original ALEXIA, re-tuning of the cabinets delivers faster, more dynamic mid-bass, and a effortless dynamics that will put a smile on your face. Port location changes allow for more flexible room placement and linear, controlled bass. Additional fine adjustments are available for more precise time alignment. The tweeter is borrowed directly from the WAMM Master Chronosonic. We could go on and on, but do yourself a favor and listen. You'll understand why these were so successful.
This is a factory recertified pair, that were meticulously cared for. They spent their time in a child, pet and smoke free listening room and were hand waxed and babied. This is an exceptional pair finished in a stunning soft morning frost gloss. Its the perfect color to go any many modern and retro decors. Includes the original crates, accessories, paperwork and manual. Plus, they are recertified and include a full 3- year Certified Authentic warranty.
As an authorized Wilson dealer, you will also receive a factory warranty and our support team is at your service. We also offer you the option of personal delivery, unpacking, room analysis, and set-up so you will be absolutely thrilled with them for years.
We'll also have a similar pair in Diamond Black.
- Enclosure Type Woofer:(Rear Ported) Full X-Material
- Enclosure Type Mid-range:(Rear Vented) Full X-Material/S-material baffle
- Enclosure Type Tweeter:(Sealed) Full X-Material
- Woofer (1): 8 inch cellulose (20.32 cm)
- Woofer (1): 10 inch cellulose (25.4 cm)
- Mid-range: 7 inch cellulose / pulp (17.78 cm)
- Tweeter: 1 inch silk dome, Convergent Synergy mk V dome (2.54 cm)
- Sensitivity: 89 dB @ 1W @ 1m @ 1k
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms / minimum 2 ohms @ 80 Hz
- Minimum Amplifier Power: 20 Watts per channel
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 32 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Overall Dimensions: Height: 53.25 inches (135.29 cm) w/spikes
- Width: 15.25 inches (38.74 cm)
- Depth: 22.9 inches (53.70 cm)
- System Weight Per Cabinet: 260 lbs (116.12 kg)
SALON 1 Audio offers quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings. Everything we sell has an extended or manufacturer warranty included. We have a real hi-end audio showroom on Florida’s East coast and we ship worldwide.
For expert advise give us a call at (407) 953-9596
These speakers ship in the 3 original crates and will be delivered by truck freight. Residential delivery fee and liftgate fees are included in the shipping price.