High-end turntable with 9“ Evo tonearm
Beautiful and clever design: Carbon Surface & 15.9 lbs. Platter
The RPM 9 Carbon uses a new extra heavy chassis which features a special CNC machined MDF plater that incorporates hard resin coated steel pellets to form an extra heavy precise sandwich construction. A special complex heat treatment and a carbon surface coating ensures superior low resonance levels. The mass-loaded chassis is effectively decoupled from its surface using magnetic feet. With two magnets located in the feet, the turntable is practically floating. Combined with a new special polished aluminium platter with internal TPE damping and a vinyl layer on top, the inverted ceramic main bearing delivers an absolute stable turntable speed with extra low rumble. The extra heavy outboard motor unit is equipped with a precise motor control and features a built-in switch between 33 & 45 rpm. Last but not least the non-compromise 9“ Evo tonearm with conical carbon-fiber armtube and inverted bearing design ensures perfect tracking, even with demanding cartridges.
- Advanced sandwich construction of plinth with combination of MDF, carbon fiber and steel pellets
- Plinth manufactured with thermo-set treatment
- Mass loaded sub-chassis design with magnetic feet
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball/plate
- 15.9 lbs. acoustically inert aluminum platter with TPE damping and vinyl mat on the top
- DC power supply with AC motor
- Precise DC driven AC generator (Speed Box) built-in
- Electronic speed control with 33/45 RPM switching
- Outboard motor construction with massive steel base
- Pre-mounted 9" Evolution tonearm
- 5P Connect it Phono CC cable with RCA plug
TURNTABLE SPECIFICATIONS -
- TONEARM - 9" cc EVO Carbon
- SPEEDS - 33, 45 (electronic speed change)
- WOW / FLUTTER - 33: +/- 0.60% 45: +/- ) 0.60%
- SIGNAL / NOISE - 73 dB
- POWER SUPPLY - 15V DC 800mA
- DIMENSIONS - (LxHxW) 17.3" x 7" x 12.8"
- WEIGHT - 36.4 lbs.
IN THE BOX -
- Original Box and packing
- Turntable (pre-mounted 9" tonearm)
- 15.9 lbs. 12" aluminum platter
- Power supply
- Drive belt
- Connect it 5P-CC Phono Cable with RCA plugs
- Record puck
- 45 RPM adapter
- Turntable Spirit Level
- Hex-key tool
- Turntable Spirit Level
- 4 Different Arm Weight Sizes
- Instructions For Use booklet
- Warranty Information
- Note - Vinyl not included
CONDITION - Demo, fair/good. Small scratches on top of motor. Scratch on motor's base/stand. Scuffs on top of platter (see photo). Imperfection in carbon fiber under gloss coating (see photo). Couple of scratches on side of platter.
WARRANTY - 2 years. We are the East Coast Pro-Ject service center, so should you ever need assistance or service, we're here to help.
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex, and various truck freight lines for items weighing over 100 lbs. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, high-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned, and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether it's a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget and are always available for after-sale support.
CONTACT INFO -