Sorry, this listing has ended.
You may like one of these similar items:
Focal ARIA 906 Bookshelf Speakers (Black High Gloss) [Expired]
Focal ARIA 906 2-Way Bookshelf Loudspeaker
- Bookshelf 2-Way loudspeaker
- Flax bass - midrange cone for midrange neutrality and notable bass presence
- TNF Tweeter with Poron suspension for Smoother sound
- Urethane tweeter plate with waveguide for Improved horizontal directivity and Improved sound image
- Simple design with noble materials and Greatly enhanced perceived value
- Ultra-rigid MDF construction Non-parallel side panels, very little vibration, neutrality
- Speaker drivers designed and manufactured in France by Focal
- Aerodynamic front port for Low distortion
- Magnetic cloth frame
- Leather-finished body
The Aria 906 is faithful to the DNA of the Aria range: refined high-end acoustics combined with excellent perceived value thanks to the use of noble materials. This 2-way loudspeaker allows users to enjoy all the qualities of the Flax cone: neutrality, presence and finesse. The intention was a return to the very essence of acoustics for those who are passionate about music. F cone are characterized by their natural sound, with low coloration, their richness of reproduction in the midrange register and their tighter bass. The result is a more homogeneous sound, improved dynamics. Aria offers a classic and modern design.
The Aria 906 is recommended for rooms measuring from 160ft² (15m²) and from a listening distance of 8ft (2.5m).
PORON SUSPENSION FOR SOFT TREBLE
For the TNF tweeter, Focal has brought two major evolutions to their aluminum/magnesium tweeter. The suspension between the dome and its bracket uses Poron, a material with shape memory. This suspension method is directly derived from the famous Utopia Beryllium tweeter, making it possible to reduce distortion by a factor of three in the 2-3 kHz range, where the human ear has very great sensitivity.
The inverted dome’s spatial characteristics and very low directivity already make it greatly superior to the conventional domes used by the competitors. This guarantees an incredibly stable sound stage which makes the listening position much less critical.
FLAX CONE, SO ORIGINAL
The flax cone are made in France exclusively by Focal since 2013. With their original design, the cone are entirely oriented towards acoustic performance. They are made of high quality flax fiber enclosed by two thin layers of glass fiber. F cone are characterized by their natural sound, with low coloration, their richness of reproduction in the midrange register and their tighter bass.
The lightness of the fiber satisfies the criteria of high internal damping, high velocity and high flexural rigidity. Flax is twice as light as fiberglass, because the fiber is hollow. It also has very low elasticity which makes it ideal to increase the flexural rigidity of a sandwich structure.
- Type : 2-way bass-reflex bookshelf loudspeaker
- Speaker drivers :
- 6.5" (13cm) Flax bass/midrange
- 1" (25mm) Al/Mg TNF inverted dome tweeter
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB) : 55Hz – 28kHz
- Low frequency point - 6dB : 47Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) : 89.5dB
- Nominal impedance : 8 Ohms
- Minimum impedance : 4.6 Ohms
- Recommended amplifier power : 25 - 120W
- Crossover frequency : 2800Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 15.35 x 8.85 x 11.02" (3
member since November 2014
ListenUp Warehouse Deals Verified Dealer
|Last 12 months||21||100.0%|
Shop more of this item
2 for sale