Galibier Design is your source for all things Kuzma in the U.S. Mountain West.
Don't buy gray market when you can get a full, US manufacturer's warranty!
Please note: due to a reported bug in the Audiogon system, we have coded this ad to "Buy it Now".
Please do NOT purchase through Audiogon "Buy it Now", as this turntable has various options, as well as package deals and other unadvertised promotions.
The price in this ad is the minimum advertised price (specified by the importer) for a single, 9" arm mount + external controller (with no tonearms, non-standard armboards, cartridges or other options).
Pricing for your Stabi S depends on the exact specification, whether you select the optional controller circuity, as well as any packages we develop for you.
Click here for pricing information and details on all of our Kuzma, Feickert and Galibier turntables.
These are some options available for your Stabi S (Jelco available while supplies last):
- Free VTA tool and cartridge protector for the Stabi S (both are developed by us)
- Optional Jelco SA-250 (Artisan Audio branding) with our "hot rod" Jelco counterweight modification (click here). We have very few of these Jelcos left, and when they're gone, they're gone. Do not underestimate this tonearm.
- Jelco armboard for Stabi S.
- Optional Ortofon tonearm interconnect (click here for 6NX-TSW1010 details).
- Optional cartridge of your choice from the ten brands we carry (click here for details).
- Complete setup when you order a turntable/tonearm/cartridge package. Download our setup report to see the level of detail we go to.
Note: photos show various configurations with both Jelco and Kuzma tonearms. Inquire for packages with 4Point tonearm.
With 20 years' experience designing turntables, we consider ourselves to be uniquely positioned to select the right turntable for you. Our Galibiers may not fit your budget, and it is for this reason we offer both the Feickerts and Kuzmas which receive our endorsement at their respective price points. We'll walk you through the process, and support doesn't end at the point of sale.
Bonus! Subscribe to our mailing list and download a free setup report of a recent installation - complete with tips, tricks, workarounds and instructions for creating your own azimuth gauge.
Scroll to the bottom of any page on our website to subscribe.
All new tonearms (cables) are burned in on our Cable Cooker.
Free insured shipping via FedEx Ground.
Questions, Ordering and Payment Options:
Contact us directly (click this link) and we'll work directly with you from specification, through invoicing, and payment.
Payment can be made by PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, major credit cards, check (with time to clear) and of course, old fashioned cash.
Consistent with Audiogon dealer guidelines, we'll work directly with you to ensure you make the right choice for your system.
Delivery times vary depending on the product. All of our cables are built to order and our power and speaker cables receive an extended burn-in, so factor that in to your delivery expectations.
About Galibier Design
Trade-ins & Specials:
- Check our "Specials Page" for deals on trade-ins and other goodies.
- We have a liberal trade-in/upgrade policy for Galibier products, and one of the first turntables we ever sold in 2001 is running at current specifications. Contact us for details.
- We generally don't take trade-ins of other manufacturers products, but we will consign them - placing them on our Bargin Bin and frequently advertising them here as well.
We're located in the Denver, Colorado metropolitan area, about 35 minutes from the airport.
We offer travel reimbursement for many items auditioned and subsequently purchased. Details are on our "Purchase page".