ANOTHER CHANCE RELIST
For sale - from my personal collection - the following LP:
ARTIST: GERRY AXELROD
TITLE: TURTLES AND SNAKES AND SNOWSTORMS
LABEL: Folkways Records, catalog no. FC 7608, STEREO, made in U.S.A. Plain paper inner sleeve. Second owner, album bought from the original family owner about twenty-five years ago.
YEAR: 1980. Original pressing. No bar code on back cover. Scuffed material cover.
- front cover is between Exc. and NM
- back cover is between Exc. and NM
- vinyl is between Exc. and NM (having on each side a few light / superficial surface marks and sleeve marks) (VISUAL GRADING)
- some minor wear spots on spine
Record was cleaned and tested, playing fine with no disturbing artifacts (hiss, pops, ticks).
Gerry Axelrod (vocals, guitar, banjo, leader) with five musicians accompanying and the Fifth Grade Chorus of Katherine Brennan School, New Haven, Connecticut.
12 tracks, studio recordings. Includes the album's title "Turtles & Snakes". Created and sung by Gerry Axelrod. Very interesting, special and spectacular folk music fused with psych and blues elements. Highly recommended!
Mega rare album with not even one sale listed in Popsike. The only copy I've ever seen. Top recordings and sounding album in the old audiophile school style.
FREE SHIPPING AS FOLLOWS:
- via media mail insured with delivery confirmation for USA buyer
- via first class Airmail for Canada and international buyer
Ships in sturdy record LP mailer box.
RECORD COLLECTOR SINCE 1963!
Buy with confidence from the number one vinyl seller from Audiogon! Thank you,
Emil - Hartford, CT, USA