Interested? For a faster response, PLEASE email us directly by CLICKING HERE.
PRICE IS FIXED, NOT NEGOTIABLE.
McIntosh MC252 Stereo Amplifier, customer trade, approx. 3.5 yrs. old, 9/10 condition. 3 month warranty!
Compact yet powerful, the McIntosh MC252 continues a tradition of classic McIntosh amplifier design. Cool and quiet in operation while rewarding to listen to, MC252 is the McIntosh value amplifier.
With 250 watts per channel at 0.005% maximum distortion across the entire audio spectrum, the MC252 delivers a tremendous amount of clean power. McIntosh’s exclusive Output Autoformer ensures the amplifier will always deliver full power, without stress, to any type of loudspeaker. Whether the speakers used are 2, 4, or 8-Ohms, McIntosh Autoformers ensure that every bit of power is utilized. Superior, fuse-less short circuit protection is provided by the McIntosh Sentry Monitor circuit. Power Guard, an input/output comparator, responds within 1/1000 of a second to eliminate amplifier clipping.
A polished stainless steel chassis, premium glass front panel with fiber-optic / LED frontpanel illumination and True Power Peak Responding Wattmeters lend a look of pure elegance to this powerful amplifier.
McIntosh MC252 shown to right of C46 preamp (also available).
Displayed with Rowland, VAC, Magico, MSB, qol and other gear
- Waveform comparison circuit continuously monitors both input and output signals to avoid clipping while preventing harsh sounding distortion.
- Fuse-less short-circuit protection circuit disengages the output stage before current exceeds safe operating level – resets automatically.
- Unique McIntosh Autoformer technology delivers the full rated amplifier output with the least possible distortion into loudspeaker impedances of 2, 4, or 8 Ohms.
- Swift, accurate Wattmeter response reveals program peaks so staying within the power limits of your loudspeakers is easy.
- The two 250 watt channels may be combined into a single channel of 500 watts. McIntosh exclusive output autoformers allow this 500 watts to be delivered into 1, 2, 4, 8, or 16 Ohm speakers.
- Power Output: 250 Watts at 2, 4, or 8 Ohms x2; 500 Watts at 4, 8, or 16 Ohms.
- Bandwidth: 10 Hz to 100 kHz.
- Sound to Noise: 112dB.
- Dimensions: 9 7/16” x 17 1/2” x 14 13/16”, 94-1/2 lbs.
Audio Revelation 2630 Pirineos Way #24
Carlsbad, CA 92009
FOR EMAIL INQUIRIES, PLEASE CLICK: Jay 760.944.0444 9am-6pm PST Monday through Saturday
Visits by appointment only please.
Visit our sister site at www.stylusexperience.com