Up for sale, I have my mint condition Auraliti PK100 digital music player with a custom linear PSU. This unit is about 5 years old, and supports file sample rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 KHz. It Plays FLAC, WAV, and AIFF formats, and sounds AMAZING. If you send it back to Ray at Auraliti, he now has a firmware update that will take it up to full DSD compatibility. Since I don’t have a DSD DAC, I never sent it in for the update.
This player has received uniformly rave reviews, and is a true giant killer. Hifiplus.com named it "one of the more significant products of the audio part of 2010 CES".
Please see this review on SoundStage:
In a nutshell, the PK100:
• Has 3 USB2 inputs for all your hi-res music files on USB thumb drives or external USB hard drives up to 2TB
• Automatically selects for correct sample rate
• Offers simple remote control music playback from any web browser or tablet apps
• Features an SPDIF 75 ohm BNC transformer coupled digital output for amazing sound using an external DAC
• Also has an internal high performance 24 BIT DAC with cap bypass at the RCA outputs, so you don't even need an external DAC for great sound.
The unit is in perfect working order. I have started down the rabbit hole of building my own music streamer to be able to use Tidal, etc., so I’ve decided to sell this gem. The current list price for the PK100 (without linear PSU) is $949 direct from Auraliti.
I am asking only $375 (plus $25 towards shipping) including the linear PSU (I paid $199 for this alone), and will include the red “umbilical” shown in photos to run power from PSU to the PK100, and the set of 4 SQ-Products Isol-Pads I was using as footers under the linear PSU. This is nearly $1200 of digital magic for a fraction of the list cost. Check my feedback and buy with confidence. Thanks for looking!