I jave a year old Aurender N100H music Server for sale. It has been well cared for and really sounds great. Note that in order to use this server you need a DAC with a USB input as the output is USB. This connects via ethernet to your home network and can pull content from a NAS drive or from music you store on the internal 2TB HD. It also supports Tidal and has a great iPad app for it's interface. There have been some great reviews out there if you go looking. I am selling to get the flagship unit.
This from the Aurender web site:
The Aurender N100H digital music player supports
DSD (DSF, DFF), WAV, FLAC, ALAC, APE, AIFF, M4A
and other major formats at native bit and sampling rates.
Equipped with a high performance USB digital audio output,
Ethernet port, 120GB solid-state drive for cached playback,
the N100H is also the ideal solution for playing
high resolution digital music collections from NAS.
• 120GB SSD for caching playback
• 2TB internal storage
• Cached playback of internal and NAS contents
• Clean USB audio class 2.0 output
• Full linear power supply
• Machined aluminum case
• 3.0 inch AMOLED display
• Switchable for a variety of modes, including names
of artists and music titles
• Gigabit Ethernet LAN Port for network connectivity
• Award-winning Aurender App with convenient features
• Remote internet technical support