Barely used Lumin L1 with 1TB of storage. Only 8 months old. Mint condition. Original owner.
EVERY LUMIN Music Player requires a server to store your music collection on. Previously, that meant using a computer or a NAS (Network Attached Storage), but now there is another option.
LUMIN L1 was developed to be the simplest way to store music for LUMIN. It is compatible with UPnP standards and requires zero configuration. Simply plug it in to your computer, drag and drop your music, and then connect it to your network.
Used in conjunction with the LUMIN App, it can also unlock additional browsing features.
Effortlessly serves everything from DSD128 (5.6MHz) through high-res PCM to mainstream formats WAV, FLAC, Apple Lossless and MP3.
Simply drag and drop your music onto LUMIN L1 like a USB disk drive and then place it on your network to immediately start serving.
A perfect match for the LUMIN power supplies, unlike many NAS units, this server is designed to look at home in your hi-fi rack.
While LUMIN L1 can be invisible during normal use, that doesn't mean it lacks features. Use in conjunction with the LUMIN App to add browsing flexibility.
- INTERNAL STORAGE: 1TB 2.5" HDD
- SUPPORTED AUDIO FILE FORMATS:
- DSD LOSSLESS: DSF (DSD), DIFF (DSD), DoP (DSD)
- PCM LOSSLESS: FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF
- COMPRESSED (LOSSY) AUDIO: MP3, AAC (in M4A container)
- CONNECTIONS: 12v DC power input for included PSU USB 3.0 Slave for connection to computer Gigabit Ethernet
- POWER SUPPLY: 100–240V AC auto-ranging
- PHYSICAL: 100mm (W), 204mm (D), 55mm (H), 1kg
Of note, I am also selling a Lumin A1 on a separate listing here on Audiogon. If you want both the A1 and L1, I will offer a package deal.
Will ship in original packaging and local pick up is an option.