Audio Archon is an authorized Lumin Dealer. We use the LUMIN S1 as our reference digital front end. Please contact us if you would like to stop by for an audition.
We also have demo LUMIN S1, U1, M1, D1 and L1 for audition.
We have tried (and even repaired) many network players, but by far the Lumin is our favorite! The interface is simple to use, but at the same time very powerful! Also a great way to get the typical computer out of your listening room, as there are no fans or moving parts on the Lumin!
Up to DSD128 5.6MHz, 1-bit
PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24-bit
DSD 2.8MHz, 1-bit
ANALOG OUTPUT STAGE:
4 ESS SABRE32 9018 DAC chips – 2 units per channel delivering 16 DACs per channel in parallel
Fully balanced layout with high-quality components
Output connectors coupled with dual LUNDAHL LL7401 output transformers
Available in 240V and 110V versions
LUMIN (SOLID ALUMINIUM CHASSIS):
350mm (W), 345mm (D), 60mm (H), 8kg
100mm (W), 315mm (D), 55mm (H), 2kg
SPECIFICATION FOR ALL LUMIN MUSIC PLAYERS
- UPnP AV protocol with audio streaming extension
SUPPORTED AUDIO FILE FORMATS:
- DSF (DSD), DIFF (DSD), DoP (DSD)
- FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF
COMPRESSED (LOSSY) AUDIO:
- MP3, AAC (in M4A container)
SUPPORTED AUDIO SAMPLE RATES, BIT DEPTHS, NUMBER OF CHANNELS:
- PCM, 44.1kHz - 384kHz, 16 - 32bit, Stereo
- DSD, 2.8MHz, 1bit, Stereo (5.6MHz on LUMIN S1)
UPSAMPLING RATES & BIT DEPTHS:
- DSD upsampling option for all files up to 96kHz
SUPPORTED CONTROL DEVICES:
- All models of Apple iPad (v2 or later). iOS 5.0 or later required. Full Retina Display support.
- High-resolution artwork. Artwork caching. AirPlay compatibility. Multiple-tag handling. ‘Composer’ tag support. Find & Filter. Tag browsing.
- Ethernet network 100Base-T
- USB storage, flash drive, USB hard disk (Single-partition FAT32, NTFS and EXT2/3 only)
- XLR balanced, 4Vrms, pin 2 Hot
- PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24bit
- DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1bit
- Black anodised aluminium finish is available as a special order item. Please contact your retailer for costs and lead time
- Firmware-upgradable for further features and enhancements
Feel free to contact us with any further questions.
Audio Archon 847-687-4800 www.audioarchon.com