1 ( 8 7 7 ) 2 8 9 - 2 0 1 4
HOT NEW PRODUCT
Meitner MA-1 DAC
With the introduction of Meitner Audios very first productthe Meitner MA-1 Stereo D/A Convertercost-no-object performance has suddenly become a whole lot less costly.
How did we do it? By utilizing the award-winning technologies Ed Meitner developed for our EMM Labs line of products. The result is a converter that turns the you-have-to-spend-a-lot-to-get-a-lot paradigm on its proverbial ear.
It also happens to turn your computer or media server into a high-end, high-resolution music-making machine.
The Meitner MA-1:
- Supports sampling rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz at word lengths up to 24 bits through all 6 digital inputs
- Complies with the USB Class 2 audio interface standard
- Is simple to use. Theres nothing to configure. Just plug and play.
MFAST asynchronous technology
Feed the MA-1 through any of its six inputs and the Meitner Frequency Acquisition System (MFAST) instantly acquires the signal, buffers it, then strips jitter out completely. A high-speed asynchronous system,
it decouples input from output. MFAST ensures that youll enjoy pristine sonic clarity whether the incoming data stream is pure or anything but.
MDAT: 2x DSD upsampling
From there, the signal goes straight into the Meitner Digital Audio Translator (MDAT) which upsamples digital audio to 5.6 MHz, double the SACD standard sampling rate.
The worlds best dac/clock combination
Our MA-1 features the standard-setting MDAC dual differential
discrete D-to-A and MCLK high-purity master clock modules. Together, theyre music to our ears. Yours too, as an audition will quickly prove.
The Meitner MA-1 Stereo D/A Converter. It may be the first audio product thats equally appealing to those on a budget, and those with no budget limitations at all.
- Supported sampling rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz at word lengths up to 24 bits through all 6 digital inputs:
- 1 x USB
- 1 x AES/EBU
- 2 x TOSLINK S/PDIF
- 2 x COAX S/PDIF
- MFAST asynchronous technology for instant signal acquisition, jitter-free performance
- MDAT signal processing technology:
- Provides 2x DSD upsampling for PCM playback
- Preserves phase, frequency and dynamic integrity of waveform
- MDAC discrete dual differential D-to-A conversion circuit
- MCLK high-purity master clock that establishes new benchmarks in jitter performance
- Sleek credit-card style remote control included for input switching
- USB service port for future software upgrades
- Serial port for wired remote control
- Power supply:
- Power factor corrected
- Universal 90V-260V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: max. 50W
- CE Approved
Stereo analog outputs: Balanced (XLR) and Unbalanced (RCA)
Output voltage (with 0dBfs input):
- XLR outputs: 4.6Vrms (+15.4dBu)
- RCA outputs: 2.3Vrms (+9.4dBu)
- 300 ohms balanced (XLR)
- 150 ohms unbalanced (RCA) Dimensions W x D x H: 435 x 400 x 92mm Weight: 7.43 kg/16.39 lbs net with remote control
Designed and Manufactured in Canada
We are proud to offer products from the following companies:
Wadia / BAT / EMM Labs / MBL / Stealth Audio Cables / Northstar / Tara Labs / Audiophile APS / Denon / Mark Levinson / Revel / Lexicon / Audio Logic / CAT / Plinius / First Sound / Lamm / Manley Labs / Eggleston Works / Silverline Audio / Coincident / Purist Audio Design / Acoustic Zen / Cardas / Silverline Audio / Echo Busters / Grado Labs / Billy Bags / BPT / Audience / Running Springs Audio / Velodyne / Harmonix Reimyo / Music Hall / Creek / Copland / Reference 3A / Antique Sound Labs / VAC / Olive / Audiengine / Furman / Sunfure / Parasound Halo / Cayin / Isoclean / Slim Devices / Lyngdorf / Magnum Dynalab / Focal.JM Lab / VPI / DEQX / PS Audio / Synergistic Research / Furman Sound / and more . . .