wonderful pre-power made by Ed Meitner EMM LABS
PA6 is a state-of-the-art solid state pream; combining with Meitner STR-50 power amp 50W RMS X 2, which can drive many hard to drive speaker, this is a perfect system of unsurpassed sonic merit.
Pream Design Features
• Remote control (Wired)
• Meitner Floating Charge Power Supply.
• Low output Impedance.
• High quality parts.
• Phono Input Modules: Trans Impedance Interface (MC) and Constant Impedance Interface (MM).
• Typical Phono Input Overload: 30 dB.
• S/N Ratio: MC: 75 dB to 90 dB. MM: 80 dB to 100 dB. (A WTD).
• RIAA Accuracy: 0.2 dB (RIAA timing capacitors are charge-biased and matched).
• Tuner/Aux-CD Input: 500 mV Nominal. 33 K Ohms Input Impedance.
• Tape Input: 100 K Ohms Input Impedance.
• Frequency Bandwidth: 1 Hz to 100 KHz(+0, -3 dB).
• Harmonic distortion: less than 0.01% (-80 dB) 20 Hz to 20 KHz at +10 dB output.
• IM Distortion: less than 0.01%.
• Line Input Overload: 26 dB REF to 500 mV input.
• Line Input Signal/Noise Ratio: 96 dB (A WTD).
• Output D.C. Offset: +/- 2 mV maximum.
• Maximum Output Level: 8V Max. at rated THD into 600 Ohms.
• Output Impedance: 47 Ohms.
• Construction of pream and power: Pure copper printed circuit board; No tin plating; class A design; gold plated connectors.