These are open box speakers. They are in flawless condition. They come with box and original packaging included.
Monitor Audio Radius 90
Just a little room on a shelf is all you need for these tiny jewels. This micro bookshelf speaker’s incredible performance is just one of the many reasons we have become so enthusiastic about Monitor Audio’s Radius series.Feature highlights
- Click for Product Reviews
- A 4” bass/midrange driver provides low distortion, punchy bass.
- A 1" gold C-CAM® tweeter enhances high frequencies and sound dispersion.
- (7 13/16 h X 4 15/16 W x 6.11 " D
The original hi-fi mini monitor, and respected by all. Radius 90 continues to evolve, delivering a greater size-defying performance than ever before. New Radius 90 incorporates a 4” (100mm) C-CAM® bass driver and 1” (25mm) C-CAM tweeter for a tuneful, controlled and powerful sound in pairs or combined as front and rear speakers in an AV system along with the 200 or 225, and the 380/ 390 subs. Use the optional MASM speaker mount or any standard wall bracket for wall mounting via the 90’s single point fixing. Optional floor stands expand the installation possibilities still further.
- New 4” C-CAM® bass driver - Radius features all new bass drivers with concave cone profiles, introduced by our top-of-the-range Platinum speakers and applied subsequently to Gold GX. Extensive research and FEA modelling have allowed us to perfect the relationship between the new radiating diaphragm and its motor design, introducing larger motor sizes and voice coils for increased excursion, higher power capability and reduced distortion.
- New C-CAM gold dome tweeter - optimised to deliver the finest and widest performance within the compact Radius cabinets. It benefits from a more efficient rear-venting design, releasing air trapped and compressed at the back of the tweeter dome, and guiding it around the drive assembly to a rear-loading chamber.
- HiVe®II port design - Straight from Platinum’s design blueprint, the HiVe reflex port makes its Radius debut. It’s shaped to have the same effect on airflow as a gun-barrel on a bullet. Rifled grooves inside the port help to accelerate the flow and reduce turbulence, so air moves in and out of the port more efficiently, for a faster more dynamic bass response.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Single point ¼”x20TPI wall fixing. Use the optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system.
SpecificationItemValueFrequency Response80Hz - 35KHzSensitivity83dBNominal Impedance8 ohmsPower Handling Single (RMS)75 wattsSystem Power Handling (RMS)100 wattsRecommended Amplifier Requirements30-100 wattsMaximum SPL (dBA)102Bass AlignmentBass reflex - rear portedDriver complement1 x 4” (100mm) C-CAM® cone bass/mid driver
1 x 1” (25mm) C-CAM gold dome tweeterCabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)198 x 125 x 140mm
(713/16 x 415/16 x 51/2 Inches)Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
(Inc Grille & Terminals)198 x 125 x 164mm
(713/16 x 415/16 x 67/16 Inches)Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
198 x 125 x 203mm
(713/16 x 415/16 x 8 Inches)BracketOptional - Monitor Audio Speaker Mount (MASM)Weight2.1kg (4lb 10oz)