Hello , here is for your consideration a great packaging from Monitor audio to complete your Set up ..theses speaker are not mine they are from a friend that need some help as he don't know how and where to sell them ... he don't have the original box and he is the first and only owner of them ... as you can see on the picture they are in really great shape ....excellent condition and play perfectly .
The reason why he is sellin them is simple , he got a new wife and a new house ( smaller one ) so he go back to stereo that is why he sell the sub , the back speaker and the center chanel ...
we have the manual with it .
info of the speaker :
Silver RX_FX speaker
• Flush to wall placement, with recessed termination.
• Drivers match with other Rx loudspeakers for consistent timbre and consistency.
• Dual di-pole/ bi-pole modes easily selected by switch operation.
• New C-CAM® tweeter design with damped rear chamber, providing improved clarity and wider operating range to make better use of HD audio formats
• Single 6” C-CAM® bass/mid-range driver incorporating RST® technology, for better damping and improved mid-range clarity.
• Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
• Acoustically matched with all other Rx speakers for excellent imaging and consistency of timbre in surround applications.
• System Format
• 2 Way
• Frequency Response
• 60Hz - 35kHz
• Sensitivity (1W@1M)
• Nominal Impedance
• 6 Ohms
• Maximum SPL (dBA)
• Power Handling (RMS)
• Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
• Bass Alignment
• Sealed Cabinet
• Tweeter Crossover Frequency
• Drive Unit Complement
• 1 x 6" RST® Bass/Mid driver.
2 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeters
• Product External Dimensions: (H x W x D)
• 250 x 300 x 120 mm
(9 13/16 x 11 13/16 x 4 3/4 inch)
• Individual Weight
• 4.69 Kg (10.38 lb)
• Ultra long throw 12” C-CAM driver featuring triple suspension for ultimate linearity
• Large 3” voice coil and double stack motor system provides high power handling and low distortion
• Powerful 500W RMS Class-D amplifier with SMPSU able to deliver over 1000 watts peak
• 12volt trigger - provides switching control from AV amp or processor
• 25mm (1”) thick MDF construction
• Heavy radial cabinet bracing
• Top mounted control panel for easy access
• Selected real wood veneer or high gloss piano finishes.
• Low Frequency Limit
• 27Hz (EQ1) 21Hz (EQ2)
• Upper Frequency Limit
• 40 - 120Hz Variable
• Power Output
• 500W RMS (1000W Peak)
• Low Pass Filter Alignment
• Active 4th order 24dB/Octave (2nd stage filter)
• Cabinet Specification
• 25mm construction and internal bracing
• Cabinet Alignment
• sealed cabinet
• Driver Complement
• 1 x 12" C-CAM® sub woofer driver featured triple suspension and ling throw 3" voice coil
• External Dimensions: (H x W x D) inc. amp & driver
• 340 x 340 x 410 mm
(13 3/8 x 13 3/8 x 16 1/8 inch)
• External Dimensions: (H x W x D) inc. feet & grille
• 375mm (15") high with feet
430mm (16 15/16") deep
inc amp & grille
• Mains Input Voltage Specification
• 110 - 120 Vac / 220 - 240 Vac 50/60Hz
• Individual Weight
• 22.56 Kg (49.63 lb)
• C-CAM® tweeter design with damped rear chamber, providing improved clarity and wider operating range to make better use of HD audio formats
• 6” C-CAM® bass and bass/ mid-range drivers incorporate RST® technology
• Sealed cabinet configuration for accurate performance when installed in cabinet, restricted voids or close to a wall
• Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.Acoustically matched with all other Rx speakers for excellent imaging and consistency of timbre in surround applications.
2 1/2 Way
45Hz - 35kHz
Maximum SPL (dBA)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS)
Tweeter Crossover Frequency
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 6" RST® Bass driver.
1 x 6" RST® Bass/Mid driver. 1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
Product External Dimensions: (H x W x D)
185 x 500 x 200 mm
(7 5/16 x 19 11/16 x 7 7/8 inch)
9.62 Kg (21.13 lb)