Sonus Faber, known for captivating and absolutely gorgeous wood finishes on their speakers, did a complete 180 with the Chameleon B bookshelf. Made of wood, aluminum and leather, they feature interchangeable side panels finished in high gloss colors to suit your mood or room. But don't let this come across a gimmicky, as the B is a solidly built and designed speaker, handcrafted in Italy and built to the exacting standards you'd expect from Sonus Faber. Weight nearly 15 solid pounds each they feature soft leather wrapped panels, with aluminum side frames and dampened panels for anti-cabinet resonance. Even the color panels are lined with dampening material.
The B pulls off some magic by being powerful and rich while not overbearing in any aspect. The amount of low end energy they product is truly impressive. These are absolutely gorgeous to look... at but even more so to listen to.
This is an open box / showroom demo and we will offer the buyer their choice of gloss red or gloss black side panels. Additional panels can be purchased for $40 /set. FEATURES:
- interchangeable side panels let you customize the look of the speakers
- purchase additional side panels to mix or change colors
- Includes 1 set in your choice of red or black gloss.
- frequency response: 50-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 30-150 watts
- 1-1/8" silk soft dome tweeter for smooth, detailed high-frequency response
- 6" polypropylene woofer for dynamic performance and linearity
- contemporary styling with leather-wrapped enclosure
- bass-reflex (bottom ported) cabinet design
- magnetically attached cloth grilles
- dual heavy-duty binding post speaker terminals with bi-amp/bi-wire capability
- 7-5/16"W x 12-7/16"H x 11-3/16"D
- weight: 14.8 lbs. (each)
SALON 1 Audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We have a 'rare' audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we ship worldwide.
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and Various Truck Freight Lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.